Part 2: Initiation

*Luna's POV*

Man: Well, you look like you could use a home.

I turn around as I was greeted by a man beside him was a woman. The thugs trying to rape me in an alleyway ran off leaving me naked in front of the them. I panicked and quickly hid and covered myself. They walk a bit further and stop.

Woman: Tell me, what is your name?

I hesitated at first but for some reason I knew I could trust them. I slowly peek my head to look at them.

Me: Luna...

Man: And basing on your hair and eyes, I'm going to guess you're a Schnee.

I froze when he said Schnee. I started crying and ran towards the woman and hugged her tightly, catching her by surprise.

Me: Please! Don't take me back there! I don't want to go! Please! I'll do anything you want just don't let me go! I would rather die than be raped and tortured again!!!

My sudden outburst of emotion surprised them as I felt the woman trace the scars on my back.

Woman: Professor Ozpin, the young girl has wounds around her body.

Prof. Ozpin: Quickly Glynda, we must take get her out of the rain.

I slowly lost consciousness afterwards and woke up in the ballroom. I sit up and controlled my breathing. Until now, those dreams still haunt me. I roll up my sleeve and trace the scars I left behind after cutting myself a few times. There were even some that came from my "father's" beatings. I stood up and stretch earning a few good pops from my bones.

Me: Ah~! All better.

I look over to Jaune and see that he was resting peacefully. I decided to leave a note saying that I woke up early and may have already made my way to Beacon Cliff. After that I got breakfast and went to the locker room to grab my gear.

I grabbed my weapon and wore my outfit which is consisted of a white cap with the word fox on it, a white cropped hoodie which reveals my belly, grey arm warmers, short denim jean shorts, white leg warmers, and black boots. The cap is to hide my fox ears and if you're wondering where my tail is, well, it's in my shorts that goes into my leg warmers. After getting geared up I made my way over to Beacon Cliff.

*Timeskip*

I must've been early. There was no one at the cliff yet, I sigh. I lay down on the ground and close my eyes. As I open them, instead of being greeted by the sky, I was greeted by a blonde haired woman whose emerald green eyes can either be caring or terrifying. But, I just know her as my motherly figure.

Me: Hey Mom... Hehehe...

Glynda: Now, now, young lady. Just because me and Professor Ozpin care about you doesn't mean you'll get a pass for your initiation.

I pout. I gave her the puppy dog eyes but she just closes her eyes and smiles as she shakes her head.

Glynda: Sorry, but that trick doesn't work on me young lady. Although, if you pass the initiation with flying colors... I might give you a little treat.

I stood up immediately after she said treat! There is nothing more better than a treat! Especially if those treats were my favorite fruit!

Me: Anything for strawberries!!!

She giggles to my childish nature. She has taken care of me ever since I was 9. She and the other professors have taken care of me. My father figure, Professor Ozpin, taught me how to fight and how to manifest my aura. Uncle Port taught me Grimm Studies, Uncle Bartholomew taught me history, Aunt Peach for Alchemic Studies, while mom, miss Goodwitch, cared for me as if I was her own daughter. Uncle Ironwood also seems to visit every so often. He was the one who gifted me my rapier, which I named White Winter. I named it after my the names of my sisters. (Weiss means White in German). Sir Qrow does visit every once and a while, but he was always drunk, his humor was one of a kind though.