Chapter 10: A Day To Remember

*Luna's POV*

It's been almost a month ever since the incident in the docks. Most of the transfer students have arrived and settled in Beacon Academy. I'm currently mediating with Natsuki so we can strengthen our bonds with the Zodiacs.

Me/Natsuki: Concentrate...

*THUD*

Me/Natsuki: *surprised* AH!

Ruby: Sisters! Friends! Weiss!

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream!

Natsuki: I think I was having one earlier...

Aquarius: You weren't sleeping were you?

Natsuki: W-What?! *smack* Ow! No!

Me: Man, and here I thought we could meditate...

Aries: Really?! Does this place look like a place for meditation?!

I look around and obviously, this was the cafeteria. I sigh.

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off this semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick off my semesters with a "Yang!"

Me, Natsuki, and Aries groan to Yang's terrible pun. I could also hear Silver and Ryker groan. Newt on the other hand was busy trying to modify his Wristbow. I continue to eat my strawberries merrily until...

Nora: I got it!

*SMACK*

I look at my sister and she got a pie to the face. I hear Aquarius and Natsuki gasp while Aries snickered, knowing how this will end. Pisces stayed silent. I look over to where it came from and I see Jaune with wide eyes, Pyrrha with her hand in her mouth, Ren with his hand covering his eyes, and Nora who tries to put the blame on Ren.

Newt: Uh-oh...

Everyone looked at me and my left eye was twitching. I stood up and grabbed a strawberry pie and screamed...

Luna: *Aries Voice* FOOD FIGHT!!!

I throw the pie at Nora who ducks down and the pie hits Jaune in the face instead. Nora throws an apple at me which I dodged and retaliated with a watermelon. And like before, it hits Jaune and sends him flying towards a window. Nora flips her table over forcing me, my team, and team RWBY to move out of the way. Another table was thrown at us but I smashed it away with the help of Aries's strength. I look over and see Team JNPR with a fortress made of tables. Jaune and Ren on each side, Pyrrha was at least two tables higher than the two, and Nora being on top.

Nora: 🎶I'm queen of the Castle~! I'm queen of the Castle~!🎶

Ruby steps on a table.

Ruby: Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be DELICIOUS!!!

I step on the table next to her.

Me: This! Is! For! STRAWBERRIES!!!

RWBY/_SNW: YEAH!!!

Nora: Of with their heads!

Me/Natsuki: *nervous* Wait, what?!

*3rd Person POV*

Team JNPR started throwing watermelons at Teams RWBY and SSWN.

Luna/Ruby: Silver/Yang, Turkey!

Yang and Silver used the turkeys as gauntlets and started punching the watermelons. They couldn't get all of them so some of them are about to hit the rest until a dome shielded them. They all look behind them and see that it was Ryker using his semblance.