chapter fourteen • proposal (m)

CHAPTER FOURTEEN | PROPOSAL

you are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees. — grace willows

// bae joohyun

joohyun woke up with a hint of nostalgia. she saw the white ceilings, the ray of sunshine in the large windows... but of course, with herself bare naked. except, taehyung was not on her side anymore. sitting up on the bed, she can see the bustling city skyline in the windows in this building. and yes, standing up on the bed made her realize that she was rather too exhausted and oh, has so much bitemarks on her neck.

walking towards taehyung's empty wardrobe in his apartment, she saw a white shirt than can cover herself to her knees, she wore it and came out of the room. walking down the stairs, she could smell the bacon and cheese... and coffee. somehow, when she finally arrived at the kitchen, she saw taehyung cooking with his back facing her and clad only in a black boxer and... a purple apron.

his hair was in disarray and he looks... so hot and very attractive. looking at him from afar, she could sense how crazily she was inlove with him for almost 8 months... remembering the time when they are in their house in daegu, she almost wanted to cry again but just gathered her courage to walk towards him.

tiptoing so he doesn't hear her footsteps, joohyun immediately jumped and hugged him at the back. she missed the mornings that time... she missed how earthy and fresh his scent was in the mornings... how he cooks for her breakfast.

she missed him so fucking much.

"baby, i'm cooking.. get off me," taehyung muttered poutly like a child as he tried to concentrate cooking some sunny side up eggs in a pan as joohyun was still tightly backhugging him.

"i miss you love," joohyun said as she buried her head in his neck. taehyung turned off the stove and put the eggs on a plate. joohyun stood up and saw what he cooked.

her favorite breakfast.

"you still remember..." she said and marveled how he still remember the little details, including her favorite breakfast. taehyung chuckled and removed his apron, putting it in a rack.

looking at her, taehyung couldn't help but look at the sight of a almost naked joohyun with just his shirt in her petite body. slowly walking towards her, he immediately brought her up into his broad shoulder as she tried to get off from him while giggling.

"put me down! i want some breakfast!"

joohyun tried to get down from him but with no avail. they are now sitting on a couch with her straddling taehyung closer than they ever where. staring at his black orbs, he was so damn handsome yet beautiful at the same time... how could a man be majestic as him?

she claimed his lips as her legs was now on both sides of his waist. joohyun was on top of him and she could feel his member now slowly beginning to erect. pulling away from their heated kiss, her lips travelled down from his torso down to his abs as she licked them with such hunger.

breakfast, check.

taehyung could not stand the pleasure while joohyun was now making him so dangerously on edge. gripping her hair, he could feel her hands on his boxer. joohyun slowly removed his boxer as she gripped his member with such manner that made taehyung groan.

"fuck..."

her mouth sucked the topmost sensitive part as she slowly put the whole thing in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down. taehyung felt like he was in a frantic pace. gripping her hair tighter, he was so full of pleasure that his groans was now louder than usual. on the other hand, joohyun's pace became faster that she can't even feel the pressure on her core that was now being triggered by the way taehyung's groans has been sounding in her ears.