prologue

kim taehyung never considered to be in a relationship. being a ceo of his family's 4 decade owned business in seoul, he has nothing to do but work and maintaining the long legacy that his great-great grandfather built in this very city. he was on the spotlight always, enjoying the attention he got from the general public while also hating it because he was as a private person, not wanting anyone to know what's he's up to.

graduated in harvard university and being hailed as the most eligible bachelor in south korea, he was all but work. he was laidback, he thinks a lot and do his duty seriously. his fun and his 'pleasure' always has a right time, and for him, duty always win. surrounded by his friends, he was all but a man with dignity and power to dominate the industry. he was a strong man, and his calm but skillful demeanor made him more serious than he ever was.

and yet, when he turned 28, as soon as he celebrated his birthday, his father, currently known as one of the tycoons of businesses in south korea, announced his betrothal to a woman he never met.

and being a workaholic ceo in his late 20s, he never considered a wife or family as long as he lives.

well, but here he is.

bae joohyun, never wanted a husband. she was the boss, the heiress of his father's company. she was born to rule and manage the large company on her own, expanding it internationally. she was also the model of her own brand, from his father's money that she turned into a business. she was fiery, and her character attracted everyone. her blunt and fire like demeanor also made her someone to be cautious with.

at the age of 27, she was wealthy and skilled enough to be a ceo. she was preparing it her whole life, and even her mother wants it too. but since her father does not wanted to step out the spotlight of one of the business tycoons, she enjoyed her freedom while waiting.

when a birthday party was held in one of the luxurious mansions that was owned by her father's friend, another tycoon, she was shocked when suddenly, all of the sudden, she was betrothed to someone- someone known to be as dominant as she was.

born to work and rule, a man with dignity and the most eligible bachelor of south korea.

kim taehyung, ceo, 28 years old and frighteningly single.

no doubt that.