chapter 9

"It was nice to have  you over" I lend up against my front door frame as I was seeing Jim out.

He had been at my place from 4pm to 9pm. Darkness had fallen on the little town of colver. He smiled sweetly at me as I stood in the door way.

"Say how about we get back together on Tuesday" today was Sunday. Two days.

"I'll be up for it" I answered.

"My parents really want to meet the girl I ran off to see" he said. I could tell he didn't want to leave so he wanted to buy his time.

"That's sweet but I don't think your parents will like me" I faced the floor. I knew his parents wouldn't like me. Why would they?

"Hey. Why wouldn't they?" his hand brought my chin up so i looked him in the eye. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"They will love you. Why? Because I love you" I looked at him more closely.

Did he truly love me? Has he always loved me? I knew I truly loved him. He lend in taking my cheeks in his hands. His lips tenderly touched mine. A smile slowly spread across my face when he broke the kiss. He smiled back at me.

"You know I shouldn't kiss you anymore" he said.

"Why" my voice sounding whinny.

"Listen to you." He started to laugh.

"Because Eliza if I kiss you anymore it might lead to something more. And I know you want to hold off on doing the bed. But it doesn't stop me from thinking about what I would do to you" my face turned red.

"Well one day if your lucky" I replied with a wink.

"I'm lucky"

"Oh yeah?" I was teasing him now.

"Lucky to have you. Lucky to love you. And lucky to be able to taste your lips" his hands moved to my waist pulling my waist towards his body.

I laughed at his words. He truly knew how to sweet talk me. And he sure as hell made me think dirty. His lips came down again for as kiss. His lips were always tender on their kisses. He broke off.

"I got to get going. I'll call you to get another day with you" he started to walk to his truck.

"I'll be waiting for your call" I yelled to him be for he opened his truck door.

I watched him pull out of the drive way. As I shut the door behind me I couldn't get him out of my mind. His touch sent me over the edge. Even if it was just a poke with his finger. And his kisses. Curse those damn kisses. The kisses made my body beg for more. I think I need a cold shower to cool off my body.