CHAPTER 10

The man could not comprehend how can he die like this. As if the phoenix like creature could read his mind its beak turned into an eerie smile.

Rudra: I guess you would have figured out by now that you are dead, since you can now see the Guardian of "Baikuntha" the heavenly aboard.

The man: Why??

Rudra face which usually has a charming smile now had blank expression with an indifferent and cold look, but his eyes were glaring with an unknown fury.

Rudra: What you do not know why? I may keep my friends close to me, but I keep my Enemy even closer to me. I know all about your little organisation. So, you can drop the act.

The man was fuming with fury. He leaped forward to grab Rudra's throat, but he passed through him like air. He realised he was a spirit now. Suddenly his eyes went towards the sofa opposite to Rudra's. He saw himself or rather his body there staring into nothingness with eyes devoid of any light.

The man: How and when did you know.

Rudra: I always knew about you; from the moment you came to join me. But I still had some use for you, so I did not plan to kill you so soon. But you were a liability which made a huge loss to me. I mean can you blame me for killing you after you made such a big loss to me. You killed the remaining 10 Supreme level yodhas in the expedition also the last surviving Emperor level yodha was killed by you. Do you think its easy to raise such powerful yodhas?

The man stared at Rudra with fury burning in his eyes. He was an emperor level Yodha. He had a boundless future ahead of him. He could not accept the fact he died like this without even knowing how he died.

The man: Can you tell me how you killed me at least. Think of it as my last wish.

Rudra looked into the now vanishing man eyes and with a mocking look in his eyes said.

Rudra: Of course, I will tell you. I have told you so many secrets about the Mythical weapons and their powers and limitation. Why will hide your death's secret to you? Genesis play the video recording until now.

Genesis AI: Yes master, playing video.

The man saw what happened, Rudra after getting the "sanmohanastra" looked towards him and then ordered him to forget every command of his except the first command after executing them. His first command was to dance like a chicken. His second command was to choke himself after dancing and not stop until he dies. The man saw himself being choked to death with his own hands. He didn't stop until his breathing stopped and suddenly the same golden bird like Apparition appeared and started sending two rays from his eyes towards the man's brain. The man's now dead body began to rise as if he was still alive. He knew what happened after that.

The man then looked at the bird. This was not just any monster or demon. This was an Emperor level demon known as Garuda. It was the ride of "Lord Vishnu" himself. It is said that it guarded the doors of heaven "Baikuntha" where lord Vishnu resides. It is the keeper of good and saintly souls. According to Hindu mythologies after death if you have led a life of virtue and goodness then you will get moksha and be freed from the cycle of reincarnation to arrive in Heaven, to be one with the God himself. This demon Garuda was an extremely powerful existence that could not be controlled by anyone when it appeared on Earth. But the man could not comprehend how can Rudra control it. More ever he was clear now how he died. After his death, Garuda being the keeper of Souls, had control of souls, snatched his soul away from his body forcefully which was still trying to struggle with the hypnosis. The reason Rudra talked to him for so long was since Garuda could not appear in this chamber completely. Hence Garuda power was restricted, and it needed time to take his soul away.

The man eyes were full of regret. He regretted ever joining that godforsaken organisation. He regretted ever taking this goddammed mission. But even more than that he regretted ever crossing path with the monster in human skin that was sitting across him, Rudra.

Rudra: Do not worry I will be sending your little organisation to accompany you in afterlife very soon. Oops I am sorry I forgot that you would not be going to any after life. After all your spirit will simply cease to exist. Bahahaha...

A demonic and maniacal laughter, a laughter that would scare the ghost and shake the beasts resounded in every dark and suffocating corner of this huge chamber. Rudra was not in his usual angel like looks. At this moment he looked like the reincarnation of the demon lord himself. As if it was not Rudra but an entirely different person. His maniacal laughter, his bright golden eyes and his long-dishevelled hair would send a chill to anyone spine.

Slowly the man's spirit just as Rudra said ceased to exists. Rudra stopped laughing and slowly the mad and hysterical look in his eyes started to vanish. After he calmed down, he arranged his har and clothes and then went towards a mirror. His cold and indifferent face appeared in the mirror. He raised his hands slowly and put them on his face. He began stretching and twitching his face and pulled the corner of his mouth to form a sweet and charming smile. People would not find any resemblance between the Rudra of right now and the Rudra of a few moments ago.

Rudra: Now that is a face everyone like.

He went back to his sofa and began reading some ancient looking manuscripts. He raised his eyes to look at the now lifeless corpse sitting in the opposite sofa.

Rudra: Abdul come in.

Abdul with his usual indifferent look and professional attire of a butler entered the chamber and walked very swiftly towards Rudra. Yes, master he said.

Rudra pointed at the corpse and said dispose of it quickly.

Abdul: (Without any shock or surprise on his face) Certainly master.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Right at this moment in a deep underground bunker of Siberia.

A man in a Blue bionic suit was bowing before a man sitting on a highchair and wearing a British suit. The man was reading some papers. Without even looking at the Bowing man he asked. So, what happened this time.

The man in blue bionic suit said, "Sir Agent 192 is dead his life signal died just a few hours ago."

The man in suit: Who was he assigned to and what level was he.

The man in blue bionic suit said, "He was assigned to Mr. Rudra, Young master's brother. And he was someone with an emperor level contract and many other powerful contracts."

The man surprised, kept his paper down. He was visibly tensed and disturbed with this news.

The man in suit: Any other information about his death or how he died?

The man in blue bionic suit said, "No sir, there isn't even a trace of his existence left."

The man in blue bionic suit said, "I think we need to inform young master and madam about this"

The man in suit was visible unsettled when he heard his subordinate last comment. He thought, "so they now know about us. I guess this was inevitable."