Selected-6

Maya joined the school next day. Since the school was closed she only registered there and went to Rudra's mansion to stay. She went their by the people from the "Asura Inc.", who came to escort her. She saw the huge mansion that she was going to live in and was awestruck by its glory and grandeur. She was then lead to her room by a servant name Abdul who happened to be also the butler of Rudra. Apart from his grandfather, Abdul was the only man who he trusted. After reaching her room, Maya freshen up and started to explore the building and remember each of its nook and corner as an assassin would do so that she could protect her young master. She also wished to visit Rudra if possible. While exploring she suddenly saw a very melodious and sonorous sound coming from one of the room and followed it. What she saw was really mesmerising. A young man about her age was playing the piano with grace and absolute perfection. She was dumbstruck by the pain and agony contained in the song. Then she decided to hear the song without disturbing the player.

After half an hour Rudra stopped playing and got up to leave and turned back. The moment he turned back he saw a beautifull and realy young lady looking at him with awe. Meanwhile Maya was in awe when she saw the face of this young man. He was possibly the most beautifull and handsome man she had ever seemed. She wanted to ask him what his name was but felt a strange pressure emerging from the boy and overpowering her. She then saw the man coming towards her. The man came face to face with her and looked her in the eyes with cold and indeffernt look.

Rudra raised his hand for a hand shake and said " hello miss Maya, I am Rudra and I hope to work closely with you in the future." Maya was still in a daze and couldn't help but only shake his hand. Rudra then left the room went away. Maya then suddenly realized who she just meet and couldn't believe that the young master she was going to serve was so handsome and talented this further strengthen her conviction to protect this young master from any danger.

For the remaining days Maya trained her contracts very hard in the training ground of the mansion. But she never saw Rudra come out and practiced and was worried that the young master would loose in the tournament if he didn't train his contract. Beside Mr. Prakash had said that he didn't know which rank Rudra's familiar was and how old it had been in contract with Rudra. She was concerned but she never had the chance to meet Rudra again and nobody was allowed to enter Rudra's room except Abdul.

After the holidays everybody was really excited to fight it out in the school level tournament and get selected in the top six. Suddenly every one in Rudra's class was gossiping and merry making when Rudra and Maya entered the class together Rudra was already the eye shining star in everyone eyes when they saw Maya they were mesmerised by her beauty. When the both of them walked together they looked like a couple who descended from the heaven. Every one was awestruck by their appearance. Even Smitha who currently was the 2nd best beauty of school was mesmerised by them. Rudra and Maya suddenly walked up side by side and went to their seat which were side by side. Suddenly there was a silence in the class. The silence was then ended by the teacher as he entered he introduced Maya to everyone and then proceeded to take everyone to the school ground so as to initiate the tournament.

Everyone attention now shifted from Maya and Rudra to the tournament and everyone was excited to the very core to show case their talent in the tournament. The principal came and said "Ho ho I see you guys are ready to participate in the tournament. I wish you the best and I hope you guys stay safe and sound during the tournament. Above all I wish you guys the very best and enjoy yourself."

The competition started and everyone was excited to see who had train their contract how much. As the tournament started the teacher called the name of the students to take their respective position and start the battle of contracts. The first to start the battle were Rohit and his Excellent level Burning Phoenix. Yes the Basic level Burning phoenix had been upgraded to the excellent level by Rohit with intense training in one month. His opponent was someone with a seven headed Naga demon at the basic level. But the seven headed Naga was intimidated by the excellent level aura of the Phoenix and also the huge size of the phoenix. So the round was completed even before it started.

After that Nisha and Vivek fought respectively with their basic level green jade python and Ice centeped. Every one was surprised by the speed and agility of these two creatures that was extremely lightning fast. Both of them advanced to the next level.

Then came Nisha's Turn, everyone was waiting patiently as they wanted to see what miracle was Nisha going to pullout. The opponent of Nisha was a boy name Raghu who had train his basic level Earth Gorilla to a excellent level Stone Gorilla. Nisha was as cold as always and orderd her "windy tusk elephant" to come out. When the giant "windy tusk elephant" came out every one was surprised even Maya because the "windy tusk elephant" was a general level monster. Smita had trained really hard and with the lot of resources provided by her father she was able to upgrade her excellent windy tusk elephant into an wind queen elephant.

Raghu although taken aback but he didn't back down. He initiated the fight with one of his most powerful attack. The stone gorlla being an earth attribute demon had control over earth attributes. The earth gorilla quickly converted the ground bellow the Windy queen elephant into mud so as to restrict it movement and then it started it s long range attack of sharp and massive pointed stones at the elephant queen. The elephant didn't move and for the finally attack the Stone gorilla raised the stone walls around the elephant queen and closed her in a cage of massive stone. Everyone was taken aback by this and thought although Smita elephant quuen was general level but after this series of attack it was almost impossible for her to get out. Raghu smirked at Smita and laughed at her.

Suddenly Smita said "is your boring set of attacks over or is there anything else you would like to show?"

Raghu: what??

Suddenly raised her hand and said Wind queen elephant attack with Tornado blades to cut the stone walls. Suddenly there was a huge roaring sound inside the stone cage and boom the stone cage was shattered into thousand pieces like blade cutting through butter. Then the elephant queen called the wind to carry her above the mud and she was standing now Infront of the stone gorilla in all her majesty. The stone gorilla also didn't stop but rather started punching the elephant with all his might but all that failed as there was a Wind barrier around the elephant queen which prevented the attack from reaching the elephant queen This barrier was invisible so the gorilla couldn't see it at first. The gorilla was panicking and asked its master to retreat but Raghu refused to retreat. At this time The Queen elephant started running towards the Gorilla and hold it with its tusk and threw it into the air. At the same time it raised its tusk at the Gorilla and started firing Huge arrows made of whirling wind and as sharp as blade into the gorilla. The gorilla being in air couldn't do anything to dose the arrow and it was hit in the heart. With a loud bang it fell into the ground. With blood oozing from its chest it was roaring in agony. Raghu being panicked stricken called back the Gorilla into its soul space.