FIRST BLOOD CONTRACT

The final exam was over and the students at YLTI were moving up a class. Rudra and his class were at their final year now. Rudra again became the topper of the class. But everybody was excited to go to 12th-A batch regardless of their marks because according to the govt. everyone would be able to sign a blood contract after they turn 18. And the govt provided some basic Monsters or demons to do so. Now if people want they can sign a blood contract with the monsters and demons before 18 but doing so required a strong soul space and usually children below the age of 18 didn't have such a strong soul space. Beside getting your hands on a monster or demon was extremely difficult. But their were still that could sign a blood pact with monsters and demons before 18 and it was legal as the govt want better YODHAS to fight the monsters and demons that were constantly trying to enter human settlements.

Every body was very excited to get their first monsters or demons. The principal came with the class teacher to their class.

He laughed and said "Ha Ha, you guys look excited for your first contract I guess. So how many of you want monsters and how many of you want demons?" Nearly half the class wanted monsters and the other half wanted demons.

The principal continued "So children now I will tell you how to make a blood contract although you had already known about it in your curriculum of studies. To make a contract with a monster or demon you need to have a strong soul space. As your monster or demon would stay in your soul space after the contract. You can't just always roam around with your monster or demon, now can you? Strong Soul space is also required to dominate the soul of a monster or demon to make it submit to you and be your contract. During the process of blood contract with a monster or demon you need to make sure that you are calm and peaceful, and you need to understand the monster feeling and try to make it your partner but not your slave."

Then the teacher came forward and said "although no body till now know how many monsters or demons one can contract with but the most no. of monster or demon any human had contract with is 7 till now. This feat was achieved by Mr. Jonathan of Russian region. He is a very powerful man with a strong soul space. As you grow and meditate and engage more with your contract your soul space will grow and strengthen too. Normally most people can only contract with only one to two monsters or demons their entire life. So after you get your first contract you have to train them to be stronger and more powerful as well as try to make your soul space stronger."

The teacher then asked the students to get out of class and go towards the school ground where they have huge military busses waiting for them to take them to the monster cage facility where they will get their first monster or demon as per their choice.

The students hurriedly got out of the class and went towards the busses in the ground and started taking their seats. Rudra got on the bus and sat at a corner seat. There were 5busses in total who were carrying all the students of YLTI 12th section A, B, C, D in them. Soon after they reached the Monster cage facility. There they found not only their school but also many other students from different institution around Mumbai. Suddenly the students of YLTI stopped they saw the students of there rival school getting off their busses. It was the "Sun Academy". These two schools always had a strong rivalary with each other. They are the two schools which produced some of the most popular and strongest Yodha in the Federation Of Asia. The two schools ignored each other and went towards the Monster cages so as to make their students choose their contract.

First it was the turn of YLTI. The students lined up and waited for their turn to go inside and choose their monsters and demons. The instructor called the students inside a huge building. The students entered the building. After entering the building the students their were completely astonished. The saw huge cages that contained many kinds of monsters some monsters were the size of a rat while some demons and monsters were the size of an Aeroplane reaching nearly a height of 140ft+. The instructor insisted the students to first try to make a contract with a small monster and then trying to evolve it. The students although heard the instructor but still first tried to make a contract with stronger monsters but when they failed repeatedly then came back to smaller monsters. A boy name Rohit suddenly to everyone surprise made a contract with a giant "burning phoenix" demon that was at least 30 ft long. The instructor was surprised but he came forward and congratulated the boy and said he could now keep his monsters in his soul space. The boy then concentrated on the Phoenix and asked it to come inside the soul space and successfully stored it inside. Then a tattoo appeared on the boy right shoulder that signified his contract. Rohit was very happy. This inspired the rest of the students to try their best. Then a fire grew inside Smita and she came forward and started to try making a contract with a giant "windy tusk elephant". It was clear that she was having trouble making the contract but after a long time she was able to establish a contract and store the huge elephant in her soul space. After that a tattoo also appeared on her ankle. Everybody was deeply admiring her. She not only was good in academic but was clearly going to be also a strong Yodha. The Instructor was deeply surprised as he didn't expect a school student to make a contract with an excellent grade Monster. Although the phoenix was very powerful and huge but it was still an ordinary grade demon.

Monster and demons were divided into certain ranks based on their power level.

Those were- Ordinary level, Basic level, Excellent level, General level, Supreme level, Lord level and Emperor level.

Then their were level that only a few had achived after the emperor level like overlord level, hedgemon level

But this was only on earth which was already impresive for a newly mutated world.But in other world some extremely powerful entity had achieved level higher than that which was currently unknown to the masses on earth.

The highest-level monster or demons that humanity has ever faced were of hedgemon level, nobody knows if monsters and demons more powerful than this exists.

Now Vivek and Nisha another two students were also successful in making contract with a "green jade python" and an "ice centipede" respectively. The teacher and principal of YLTI were happy at their student's success. Then gradually all the students had made a contract with a monster or demon. The only one who didn't make any contract was Rudra. The teacher was expectant of Rudra's blood contract. But he didn't even look at the monsters. So, when the teacher went to Rudra and asked him if he couldn't make any blood contract.

He replied "No sir, I have already made blood contracts. So, I don't need any more."

The teacher was very happy that Rudra was able to make blood contract even before turning 18. But he was also now sure that Rudra belong to a very powerful family. He thought Rudra had perhaps reached his limits and would only be able to make his second contract after some time which was normal but considering his age it was excellent. The students nearby who heard this conversation were really surprised at this and were a little envious of Rudra's talent.