Selected-6(III)

The book of Asura was a Sanskrit book which had 12 demons king ruling the 12 realms of universe. When the Armageddon happen these 12 demons came to life waged a war to destroy the world. Among them Lucifer was the most powerful of them. At the end The rest of the 11 legendary demons had to band together to defeat Lucifer. After being hugely wounded and defeated by the other 11 demons He went into hiding and nobody had ever saw him again. While the other 11 were also gravely injured and faced resistance from monsters and other legendary demons of other myths like "Book of Ravana", "The book of Deva", "The book of Gandharva" etc and as a result eventually they enter a treaty and currently they rule the other half of the Earth together. These demons are a legend and they are extremely powerful. To find such a demon under the control of Rudra was beyond everyone imagination.

Smita and Maya were shocked beyond there mind Smita arrogance was destroyed the moment she saw the monster. Maya although had a lord tire monster but it wasn't a legendary demon neither it was nearly as powerful as Rudra's Lucifer.

Kausal was so scared that he pissed his pant and started crying. Rudra orderd Lucifer to kill the Dark lightning tiger. The Dark tiger was scared out of its mind and was roaring at its master to call it back to his soul space. But its master had fainted.

Lucifer simply took his giant hand and hold the dark tiger in its palm and threw it into its mouth and started chewing. The tiger who came prepare to fight became Lucifer's snack. Everyone was now even more scared out of their wits. Rudra then called back lucifer into his soul space and simply walked out of the stadium and sat beside Maya. Maya was also now filled with respect and a little fear towards this young master of her. Who knew how many secrets he had hidden? Even his loving grandfather didn't knew about this. She was also in a dilemma if she could really protect someone who was already so powerful.

Meanwhile Kausal was taken to hospital in a stretcher who was scared out of his wits and fainted.

After this event all other matches were lacklustre to say the least. Everyone already knew who the top 6 people were gonna be to represent YLTI in the upcoming contest.After the event the principal called Rudra to his cabin.

Principal: Rudra tell me how did you became so powerful? And how can you control such a lord tire demons.

Rudra: I am just lucky.

Seeing as Rudra didn't want to speak much about himself the principle didn't inquire further about him just reminded him to be careful and not reveal his strength to others so soon.

Rudra just nodded and went out. As soon as he went out suddenly a man appeared in the principle office.

Principle: So what do you think about him.

The unknown man: I cant even detect that boy presence forget about his abilities. He is either very powerful or has a very strong backer we have to be careful while dealing with him.