Kang The Conqueror

Start from the beginning

Miguel: Lyla!

Lyla: He had a sudden spike in brain activity. I-I think he has PTSD.

You closed your eyes again. You sat back up and opened your eyes again but only to look at your hands. Your heartbeat was racing. Memories flashed through your head before you covered your face.

Nadia: Why does he have PTSD? What the hell happened?!

You could tell that they were all looking at you. You shook your head.

Y/N: I ended up falling into one of the alternate futures. A terrible one.
----------
Everyone sat in silence as you told them what had happened. You still refused to look at any of them. It hurt too much when you thought about what happened.

Y/N: So now, unless I can find Reed Richards, the Godslayer Protocol will activate on my 18th birthday. 4 months from now.

Miles shook his head while Kitty remained horrified. You didn't blame them.

Quentin: You c-can't even l-look at us.

You shook your head. You felt well enough to stand so you climbed out of bed. You walkes over to where your new uniform laid and started to get dressed. Once you were done, you turned towards the door and sighed.

Y/N: Let's go. We have to take care of Kang.

Everyone looked at you in disbelief.

Danny: You faced such a foe and yet, you're still determined to fight Kang?

You shrugged.

Y/N: I just want to go home. Once we beat him, I'll rest for a few days. Come on.

You walked out of the room and shokk your head. Everyone just looked at each other.

Nadia: What are we going to do?

Tandy: All we can do is be there for him. We need to help him.

Felicia nodded.

Robbie: Still, being stuck in a place like that has got to have taken a serious toll on him. He might not be in the right mindset.

Miles: All the more reason to be there for him.

Everyone nodded. Right now, it was time to defeat Kang.
---------
You stood on the sidewalk of the "present" New York looking up. His ship was there somewhere. Above the Empire State. That's what Riri told you. Everyone had broken up into groups but you opted to stay alone.

They didn't need to see what you were about to do.

You closed your eyes and listened carefully for Kang's thoughts. Suddenly, you had them. You opened your eyes and blasted off with great speeds. You felt that sharp pain stab into your mind as your eye became purple. You ignited your fist and punched a hole into the invisible ship. You stabbed into it to keep yourself from falling before tearing the metal off enough to climb in. You entered the ship and began to walk through it. You were sure that the entire ship was now visible to the others but you didn't care.

You kicked in the door you found shocking Kang. He stood up from his chair and turned to face you. You didn't waste a second. You grabbed him and threw him through some of his machines. He stood up and brought out his gun but you sliced through it with the blades.

Kang: How?!

You appeared before him and lifted him up by his collar. You slowly popped your claws out as you looked him in the eye.

Y/N: Return everything to normal. Of you don't, I'll personally rip your spine out through your nose.

You dropped him and Kang quickly got to work. You looked over at his map and saw that the Loops were now dissappearing and the city below slowly returned to normal.

Y/N: Good.

You picked him up again just as everyone stormed in. You slammed him against the wall and stabbed your claw through his shoulder. Everyone watched in absolute fear as you snarled in his face.

Y/N: You caused a lot of problems for me. Now, you pay.

Your claws began to heat up causing him to cry out in pain.

Eli: He's had enough man!

He tried to grab you but you simply swatted him away. You twisted your claws before pulling them put. Kang fell to the floor in pain before you placed your foot on his head.

Danny: Y/N!

You slowly started to push down as your eye glowed brighter.

Y/N: Stay out of this.

They all flinched at your voice. What the hell was up with you? You looked down at Kang as he began to beg for his life.

Kang: I have technology that you can use! I can bring back the dead o-or take you back to refix something!

You squeezed harder.

Y/N: Begging? I thought you were a conqueror. You're nothing but a pathetic worm. I should kill you as such.

Felicia: Y/N! Stop this!

You suddenly snapped out of your trance and realized what you were doing. You stumbled back and looked at the blood your had sprayed over the wall when you stabbed Kang. You turned back to everyone but quickly looked away when that pain returned. It was getting worse. Much worse.

Riri: We won. It's over.

Kamala: You can calm down now.

You shook your head. What the hell did you even do? Your body pain returned in full and you leaned against a nearby control panel to rest. The others got to work with detaining Kang as you looked at the ground.

Y/N: I almost, killed him.

You covered your mouth and closed your eyes.

Y/N: I hurt Eli to. What the hell is wrong with me?