I Love You

anyone else like the new cover? Cause I fucking love it

Wednesday 12:40 pm
Ondreaz POV:
Mia was sitting on the floor crying over Thomas's unconscious body. I stood there in shock. Ryland had already ran off to who knows where but I couldn't focus on that. The real question was that, why would ryland do this? He didn't hate Thomas. Did he?

My thoughts were cut off to the sound of a door opening and both Tayler and Nate came running out of their room. "What happened!?!" A concerned Tayler asked quickly rushing over to Thomas's body. "H-he was talking with me then a s-second later I heard a gunshot a-and he ended u-up on the floor!" Mia said crying even harder. "Ondrea help me lift him up" Tayler said wrapping his arms around Thomas's chest, I quickly ran over and grabbed Thomas's legs to start lifting him.

(If the stuttering sucked it's because I don't like writing it.)

We laid thomas down on his bed, we calmed down Mia, we checked his pulse, and we called 911, all we had to do now is wait for the paramedics to get here. While we were waiting in silence, tayler finally spoke up causing to end the silence. "It wasn't just me who saw Ryland with a gun. Right?" He asked. My body froze. I didn't think anyone else saw him. I mean he was by a street light so probably other people saw him from The top floor. "You crazy tayler?" Nate asked raising his eyebrows. "I swear I thought I saw him, I mean it clearly looked like him" Tayler said getting up from the floor. "I'm just asking though, was it just me? Or did anyone else see the same thing, cause it looked like Ryland and it also looked like he had a gun too" Tayler finished. "Tayler I think you are crazy." I said staring at the floor. "I'm not crazy! I'm just asking! I don't know if my mind if playing tricks on me or not" he yelled. "Tayler calm down" Nate said getting up and walking over to him "I am calm I'm just asking. That's all I'm asking is it just me?" He asked. Nate pulled him into a hug while Tayler laid his head in the crook of his neck.

"Your not crazy" Mia said finally speaking up. All of our gaze turned over to Her while she was brushing hair out of Thomas's face. "It looked like Ryland. He's the one that did this to Thomas." She said grabbing Thomas's hand and squeezing it. "Then we need to tell the police. Ryland is a psychopath, and he needs to be stopped before he could do this to anyone else." Tayler said taking off his shirt. "What are you doing? You gonna go find ryland without a shirt." I slightly laughed. "No, I just need to go change into something else since there's blood on here." He said leaving the room through the balcony door.

4:37 am(same day)
At The Hospital.
It was just me and Mia sitting by Thomas's bed. He had gotten out of surgery about an hour ago, the doctor said he would be hospitalized for 7 days but they said they weren't sure when he was going to wake up. And if he weren't to wake up within the 7 days he would have to stay longer due to him still being unconscious. I looked over at mia and saw how exhausted she looked. "Hey Mia." I said putting my hand on her shoulder. She turned over to me giving me all her attention. I looked at her in the eyes and saw the tears she was still holding back in them. "I think you should head back home" I finally said "I-I can't" she stuttered "Mia please, you need some rest" I pleaded. She nodded and stood up. I stood up with her to get her jacket that was on the coat hanger in the corner of the room. I turned around and saw her kissing Thomas's forehead. She came over to me and I handed her the jacket. "Promise me when he wakes up you'll call me straight away." She said putting on the jacket. "I promise I will" I said. She nodded and left the room. I sighed and sat down on the chair Mia was sitting in.

I pulled the chair closer to Thomas's bed and grabbed his hand. I moved his hand to my face and kissed. Tears then started to fall down my face causing me to realize I'm crying."I love you so much Thomas." I whispered looking at his face. "Please wake up soon." I said rubbing my thumb again his hand.

799 words.
Yes it's Wednesday.
Btw deleted my other story😬