Welcome

Thursday, 3:20 pm
Ondreaz Pov:
Today was the day me and my brother tony were gonna go move into the hype house located in California.
To be honest I was a little bit nervous because I was afraid some of the members there wouldn't accept me for being bisexual. Everyone in my family accepted me when I came out but I feel like some of the members won't accept me for who I am.

6:07 pm
Me and tony were waiting at the airport for one of the members to pick us up.
I was on my phone looking at the hype house on Instagram and came across the manager Thomas Petrou, He looked like a decent guy little bit cute but I didn't want to think to hard about him.
After about 23 minutes later we met up with three of the members, Alex, Avani, and Chase. We all had a lot of fun talking with each other and telling funny jokes to one another.

6:56 pm
On the ride to the house, me and tony ended up learning a lot of the members mainly about how it was chase, Thomas, daisy and a few other people brought the house together and how much fun they have there. After learning some things about the house I started to get a little bit excited to meet everyone,
While we pulled up to the house chase was talking about how everyone is so kind and welcoming to new members and visitors. While we were walking up to the house the door suddenly slammed open making me and tony flinch while a angry blonde girl came out with her luggage heading towards an Uber parked outside the gate of the house while yelling"IM DONE HERE"
While she was heading down to the gate another person came running out the door yelling to the blonde haired girl it was Thomas.
"Daisy come on! Let's talk about this!" He said while running down to her along with chase following along with him.
Me and tony watched them talk to the blonde haired girl daisy, after about a few minutes they came back up and led us into the house. While we got inside Thomas introduced himself to us,"I am so sorry for what you guys saw out there" he said while shaking Tony's hand."it's fine" I said while he started to shake my hand, I started into his eyes for a little while shaking his hand, his eyes were so admiring I couldn't help myself but stare into them a little longer while we stopped shaking hands.

8:47 pm
After being introduced to some of the members of the house and some of the sway la members it actually made me think, maybe I will be accepted by them, they all are actually really nice people and they're very welcoming.
Thomas took us to where are room is, it wasn't to small or to big it was pretty perfect, "I think me and tony will really like it here" I think to myself.

A/N: 516 words, wow I am surprised I thought I would've gotten to atleast 2 to 3 hundred, I hope whoever is reading this likes it because I put a little bit of effort into this, I feel like writing the next chapter after this so I'll probably do that.

Sincerely,
Siennatmi