Drama

Thank you so much for 2500 reads, here is your chapter!(I decided to choose "drama" for the title because that's the name of the song up top and the song really calmed me down and relaxed me to write this

(I decided to choose "drama" for the title because that's the name of the song up top and the song really calmed me down and relaxed me to write this.)

Wednesday 11:39 am
Ondreaz POV:

Me and Thomas have been up for the past hour and a half. We've just been cuddling and making small talk.

(Btw they had sex last night if you didn't figure that out already)

Thomas turned over to grab his phone and checked the time, "it's almost 10, I think we should get up" he said looking over at me "can't we stay like this for a few more minutes atleast?" I said pouting "sorry but we cant i need to film today for tomorrows vlog" he said getting up. got up and put on my clothes and went over to thomas. i wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head in the crock of his neck. "can i stay in your room while you film?" i muffled into his neck "what did you say?" he asked "never mind." i muffled embarrassed and blushing. I look up and saw Thomas looking at me. "What?" I laughed "nothing" he said pulling me in for a kiss, I kissed back and then it slowly involved Thomas picking me up and carrying me to his bed. He was about to put me down until someone decided to ruin the moment and was banging on Thomas's door. Thomas set me down on his bed and went over to open the door, it was Michael and Ryland standing outside. They were talking about how they had some things packed already. I looked over and saw Ryland giving me a glance then quickly looking back at the conversation they were having.

Micheal and Ryland finally left. Thomas closed the door and came over and laid down next to me "I don't think we can get back to that moment" he said looking at me "it's fine, I need to go pack with tony any way" I said getting up. he sat up with me and wrapped his arms around my waist "i forgot to ask you this earlier, but i was wondering if you wanted to share a room with me in the new house?" he asked, my eyes immediately light up and i quickly hugged him "i'd love too!" i squealed into his chest, he chuckled and ran hand through my hair while i hugged him tighter.

i eventually left thomas's room and went up to me and tony's room. when i got there i went in and expected to see tony but instead i saw ryland sitting on my bed with his phone in his hand.

"ryland. what are you doing here? i thought you were packing." i said "i thought i would check up on you after what happened last night" he said getting up and coming towards "i also wanted to ask you why you were in thomas's room this morning" he said caressing my cheek "why do you wanna know?" i asked shivering at his touch "because your mine ondre. remember?" he said moving his hand down to my waist "dont touch me." i said backing away "all i want to know is why you were in thomas's room earlier!" he said practically yelling "look if i tell you why can you promise to still me friends with me and not tell anyone?" i begged. he nodded his head and i went closer to him "i think we should break up." i whispered "okay. is that it?" he asked "no, me and thomas hooked up last night." i said. "okay then. you have fun with thomas then." he said patting my shoulder and leaving the room. i sighed in relief and laid down on my bed. i started to think about what it would be like sharing a room with thomas in the new house, i then started to drift off to sleep.

4 hours later

i woke up from someone shaking me and i saw it was tony. "dude, what did you tell ryland?!" he asked surprised. he showed me his phone and it was a tiktok that had around 600k likes and all you can see was the wall of me and tonys room except you could hear my voice. i turned it up and i started to panic, the audio was of me explaining what i did with thomas last night. "Me and Thomas hooked up last night." is all you could hear throughout the video, i started to panic and then suddenly i felt myself falling back on the bed and passing out.

843 words.

kinda had to rush this btw.

(heres a face reveal because for some reason i feel confident right now. i swear ima delete this the minute i wake up, im not kidding)