I'm Sorry

Wednesday 11:40 pm
Ondreaz POV:
I woke up to the sound of box's being thrown across the room. I turned over and saw Thomas taking things out of a box, I quickly looked around and saw we weren't at the hype house anymore. I looked around more and saw in front of me was a lot of windows with a door leading out to a balcony. "Thomas?" I asked looking over at him, he turned around and smiled "hey, you're finally awake" he said walking over to me, "what happened?" I asked sitting up "tony said you passed out." He said sitting down next to me. I then started to remember the video ryland posted, "anything else happen before that?" I asked with a worried voice "No I don't think so, why? Did something happen?"he asked looking confused "did you hear about anything on TikTok? Or on the tiktok room?" I asked backing away in case he knew what happened, "No. My phones been dead all day I haven't been able to check anything." He said scooting away "matter of fact I'll charge it right now" he said going over to his nightstand and plugging in his phone, I sighed in relief and laid back down. "Thomas?" I asked "yeah?" He said sitting down next to me on the other side of the bed, "C-can we just, lay down together for right now." I asked turning over to him with a blushing face, he smirked at me and laid down, "Of course" he said wrapping an arm around me and pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and got on top of him and laid my head in the crock of his neck, enjoying the time we have together before he finds out about the video. "I love you." I whispered into his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and tightened his grip pulling me closer.

Half an hour later.

I woke up to myself being moved onto the bed, i opened my eyes and saw thomas sitting up and going outside to his balcony. I sat up and heard muffled voices coming from his phone, i looked over and saw it was the video ryland had posted, i looked outside and saw thomas with his head in his hands while balancing on the railing. I got up and went outside to see if he was okay, "Thomas?" i asked while going over to him. "The video already has around, two million views." He said turning over at me "why did you tell him? Do you not understand the consequences?" He said getting closer to me with an angry expression "Thomas please." I said with glossy eyes. "Why?" Thomas asked wrapping an arm around my lower back. "I thought, I could trust him." I said practically crying by now, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. i immediately hugged back and cried into his chest. "Ondre i'm not mad, im just upset because you told someone our secret." he said running his hand through my hair "im sorry" i said looking up at him. "its okay" he said kissing my forehead. "Lets talk about this inside, okay?" he said looking down at me, i slowly nod and pull away from him "ill be there in a minute, i need to go talk to tayler" he said kissing my cheek, i blush and go inside.

its been around 15 minutes ands thomas still hasnt come back yet, so i thought id take a little nap. before i could even lay day i hear a loud scream coming from the balcony to tayler's room. i quickly shot up and ran outside. when i got out there i couldnt believe what i saw. Mia was sitting down by thomas's body crying while he was bleeding out of right chest. I looked around and spotted someone in the middle of the street. They had blonde hair and it kinda looked like.

Ryland?!

671 words.
I said I would finish the book on the same day. But I'm not even done with half of the chapters. Btw looking back on the book, this is like so confusing I don't understand how some of you get The whole plot line of this It sucks😭