Cinema Room

Ondreaz POV:
"Ondreaz do you have a boner?!" Ryland yelled across the pool, I looked around me and everyone was staring, I glared over at Ryland then ran inside due to embarrassment. I got up to me and Tony's room and locked the door and slid down the wall holding back the teardrops about to fall. I stood up from the wall and laid down on my bed thinking about how much I just embarrassed myself.

I heard someone knock on the door and say"Ondreaz you okay?" "Go away tony"I said sitting up "it's not tony, it's Thomas" he said. I quickly got up and opened the door "what do you want?" I said about to break down "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He said softly I slightly blushed and moved out of the way so he could come in, I sat down with him on the bed, we sat in silence for a little until he spoke up, "you still going to the party tonight?" He asked, "I don't think so." I said tilting my head "we'll do you wanna watch a movie tonight in the cinema room then? Cause I don't think I'm going to the party anymore" he said, I lift my head up and slightly smile "yeah sure" I said. He smiled and said "I'll see you tonight then" while patting my back before getting up to leave the room.

6 hours later.
I put on some sweats and a hoodie then went downstairs to go meet Thomas in the cinema room. The house was already empty since everyone left like half an hour ago. I was finally happy I was gonna be alone with Thomas for the day.
I got downstairs and when I got to the cinema room I saw Thomas talking with Mia on the couch, I went in and sat down next to Thomas " oh hey ondreaz" he said "hey" I said softly "I'm gonna go up into Alex and kouvrs room" Mia said before hugging Thomas "alright then" he said and gave her a peck on the cheek.
It kinda broke my heart to see them this close together I don't know why, "I think. I'm slowly developing feelings for Thomas" I thought to myself, Mia got up and left while Thomas started the movie. "What movie is this?" I asked "predator" he said giving me a quick glance.

After about half an hour Into the movie I barely just realized it was a rated R movie so I knew I was gonna be having some nightmares tonight since I'm not a fan of horror films.
When it got to one of the worst jump scares into the movie I basically jumped and hid my face into the blanket on the couch. Thomas chuckled and put his arm around me while pulling me close to him. When it got to another jump scare I hid my face into his shoulder until the scene was over.
Before the movie ended I slowly started to drift off to sleep, while I was about to fall asleep I felt Thomas pull me into his lap and wrap his arms around my waist, I smiled then drifted off to sleep.

Thomas POV:
After the movie was over I carried ondreaz up to his room and gently laid him down on his bed. His eyes started to slowly open "hey man, go back to sleep I'll leave right now" I said about to get up, he then pulled me back down "stay please" he said softly "anything for you" I said laying down next to him, he scooted closer to me making me slightly blush "your cute" he said coming closer to my face I smiled and said "you too" he then slowly leaned into me and kissed me, I slowly kissed back then let go, he then laid his face into my chest and fell asleep.

Saturday 11:00 am
Ondreaz POV:
I woke up the next morning and got dressed quickly cause I had just barely remembered what happened last night, "he kissed me back!" I thought to myself. I went downstairs and saw Thomas talking with Ryland and Alex I went over to them and smiled when I saw Thomas, he looked so happy "what's up guys" I said Thomas then spoke and said "Mia and I are dating!"

732 words.