Fake

A/N: should I end this book off in the next few chapters??

It had been 4 weeks since everyone found out Mia was pregnant and how her and Thomas got back together. Ondreaz and Ryland also ended up getting together around that time.

Tuesday 1:30 am
Ondreaz POV:
"Just stop yelling!" I said loud. Me and Ryland just got into a fight because he was talking to random girls on Snapchat and sending them pictures, turns out he has been doing this since we started dating and I just barely found out now because he was snapping a picture of his dick. "Baby it's not that big of a deal!" He said "yes it is a big deal! You were sending dick pics to random girls! Who probably are underage!" I yelled.

I got so frustrated I got up and left his room. I went downstairs to calm myself down, I looked around and saw no one awake, probably all asleep. I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands, thinking if me and Ryland will even still be together after what just happened. I slowly calmed down and laid my head back against the couch breathing in and out.

I was about to get up until I started hearing yelling from Thomas's room.

"WE'RE DONE! I don't want to be with someone who lied to me about something really serious!" I heard Thomas yell. I looked behind me and saw Mia run out of Thomas's room crying. I quickly got up and went to Thomas's room, I slowly opened the door and saw Thomas sitting on his bed looking like he was about to have a break down. I locked the door so no one could disturb us and went over to him and sat down next to him, "what just happened?" I asked. He looked up at me with an angry face, I scooted away a little so I could give him some space, "me and Mia, are officially over now." He whispered "why isn't she pregnant with your baby?" I asked. "She was faking her pregnancy. So she could get back together with me." He said, I looked at him with a shocked face "Thomas, I'm so sorry" I said going closer to him "it's fine. It's not like anyone would wanna stay in a relationship with me anyway." "Thomas that is not true. You are an amazing, handsome, and smart person, anyone would kill to have someone like you." I said getting close to him. He raised and eyebrow and asked "do you really mean that?" I smiled "yes! I really do mean it" I said, he smiled back and scooted closer to me.

I started to think about Ryland then realized I was still with him, but I pushed that thought away and got even closer to Thomas.

"I'm sorry for what I said that day" he whispered "it's okay, I should of listened to you. Instead I just assumed you used me for sex to get over Mia" I said, I looked at his lips then back at his eyes and started to lean in. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me into his lap "can I?" He asked "yes" I said softly wrapping my arms around his neck. We started to lean in and kiss, it first started off as a passionate kiss then it started to escalate to a rough and heated one. He started to take off my shirt and leave hickeys on my neck, I stated to quietly moan, until I just barely remembered , ryland! "T-Thomas wait" "what's wrong?" He asked stopping "I-I don't know if I can do this." I said starting get off. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, "why?" He asked "b-because I'm with ryland" I said looking down in his lap, "do you love him though?" He asked making me look up at him. "I don't know, we just got in a fight today." I said looking back down "we don't have to do it." He said "no, no I want to do it I really do, it's just, I don't want to hurt ryland." I Said still looking down "aren't you hurting him right now being with me?" He said "I-I don't know anymore." He lifted my chin and said "Ondreaz, I need you." He whispered, I gave into his touch and started to kiss him. He kissed back and started to kiss my neck again causing me to moan kinda loud. We payed back on the bed making out still having our clothes on aside from my shirt. I started to crave more so I tried taking off his shirt. "W-wait Ondreaz" he said breaking the kiss "you sure about this?" He asked "Thomas please, you said you need me and I need you" I said whimpering, he chuckled and took off his shirt then resuming the kiss.

833 words. This shirt barely made sense but I needed to get a chapter out