Mistake

(A/N thank you all for so much for 800 reads! Here is your chapter for the night)

Wednesday 8:30 am
Ondreaz POV:
I woke up from the sun shinning in through the window, I opened my eyes and saw I was on top of someone I slowly sat up on the persons lap and took a close look at who it was, Thomas everything from last night came back to my head and I slowly calmed down, I got up and put on some boxers with some shorts realizing both of our body's were exposed. I sat down on his lap waiting for him to wake up, while waiting I moved closer so I was sitting on his chest and playing with his hair. After about a few Thomas finally woke up, he smiled once he saw me and I smiled back "morning" he said yawning "morning, you sleep good?" I asked "yeah" he said getting up, I wrap my arms around his neck and move closer to him "how was last night?" I asked "it was pretty, amazing." he said smirking I gave him a quick peck and quickly got off his lap to put on a shirt. After putting on my outfit I saw Thomas sitting on the bed with his clothes on looking down at the floor it looked like he was thinking, I went over and sat down next to him "what you thinking about?" I said "S-something." He says looking up at me with tears in his eyes "you okay?" I asked worried "yeah, I'm fine" he said whipping some tears that escaped his eyes. "You sure?" I asked getting closer "yes" he said starting to get frustrated, I then stayed silent for a little.

Thomas POV:
After a while of silence I finally calmed down and laid back down on the bed Ondreaz noticed and laid down next to me, he got closer and to me and wrapped his arm around my neck "you can tell me anything." He whispered "I know." I said softly. He laid his on my shoulder and fell asleep a while after. I quietly got up and making sure not to wake him and left the room, I went outside and saw Mia stand by the pool on her phone. "Hey" I said going up to her "hey." She said "can we talk about, our break up?" I asked "yeah." She said softly "do you think we have a future together?" I asked, her eyes widened and she slightly blushed "well we could have a future it's just that." She stopped

"it's just that clearly right now we aren't working out and we need some time to think and live life since we're still young." She finished "I understand" I said slightly smiling she pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek "I just hope we can work this out in the future" she said "I do too" I said, I looked over my shoulder and saw Ondreaz standing outside the door staring at us looking like he was about to cry. He quickly ran back inside, I ran after him and was able to catch up to him in the hallway "Ondreaz, listen" I said grabbing his arm and turning him around, he had tears in his eyes and looked like he was about to have a break down "Thomas leave me alone!" He yelled "Ondreaz you don't understand!" I said gripping his arm "No Thomas, You don't understand! You don't understand what I went through for the past 3 months while you were with Mia! You don't understand how much suffering I went through watching you guys be together! Right when you guys finally break up you just end up using me as a one night stand!" He yelled "Ondreaz you got the wrong idea" I said "Thomas what it looks like is that your getting back with Mia! And clearly everything that happened last night wasn't AMAZING it was clearly just a MISTAKE!" He yelled getting some people's attention in the house "Ondreaz calm down" I said pulling him close to me "I will not! Clearly you and I aren't meant to be! Clearly you and Mia have a future together! And you and I will never happen!" He yelled, my heart broke in pieces hearing what he said.

I let go of his arm and back up. "Clearly last night was a mistake." I said coldly his eyes widened realizing what he just said "Thomas wait!" He said coming up to me "don't come near me!" I yelled, he flinched when I said that "I guess we aren't meant to be" I said walking off with a emotionless face.

788 words.