George Floyd

I know that this isn't what some of you would have expected but I just want to speak on my behalf of George Floyd.

I also needed to use this platform because if I talk about this on anything else no one will listen and I need to tell it on this one so people can listen and read what's going on in America right now.

George Floyd passed on May, 25th, 2020. Memorial Day.

(I swear I'm getting tears writing this.)

It's hard to believe that this kind of stuff has been going on for over 150 years. And no one is stopping it. People are trying to stop it but it's still not working because this country(America) is filled with racism. Yes America is a free country but there's still many people of different race dying because of many racist and cruel people.

I said this earlier but George Floyd had died on Memorial Day.

Memorial Day.
A day were we in America are so post to honor it for the many people who have served our country and kept it safe from this kind of stuff. But an officer of the law went ahead and killed an innocent man. They say he was trying to resist the arrest but from many.

Many other perspectives he was being hold down on the ground saying

"Please I can't breathe"

"I need water"

"Mama, mama"

"My neck, My stomach, everything hurts."

Hearing all of that come out of his mouth was so heartbreaking and sad to hear.

Another thing that was very unexpected was that George floyd and Derek chauvin worked at a restaurant together for 17 years.

I'm saying that they worked together for 17 years. I don't know if it's true or not but many people on Twitter are saying that Derek was planning on killing him. Now I don't know if that one is true but I slightly believe it.

An officer of the law. Broke one the many important rules for when you join the force, and that's "protecting citizens."

If your an officer then you must follow that rule not go ahead and break it. You don't go killing people just for going over a speed limit, protesting, vandalizing, or even stealing. There's no point in doing that if that person who did that crime did nothing wrong.

Derek Chauvin has been fired from his post.

They are still investing this situation.

Chauvin's wife has finalized for divorce.

Many riots are going around in Minneapolis. So much destruction is happening there. Including the police department.

If I'm being honest, I'm kind of glad that they are trying to destroy the police department. I'm glad that dereks wife is getting a divorce. I'm glad that there's many inspiring and famous people using their platforms to talk about this situation instead of just staying quiet and letting all this happen.

All they did was just fire chauvin.

What he deserves is either the electric chair. Or more then 1 life sentence in prison.
If he goes to prison.

After reading some of this back. It doesn't as make sense because I can't focus on what to say I don't have any words. All I want is for there to be peace or hell I wish I was in that riot right now showing justice for George.

Justice for George Floyd.✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

New chapter should be out tomorrow or Sunday.