1

Okay so I know the first few chapters will be short but just stick with it bc the chapters do get longer. I promise. This was my first actual time writing something like this so I was trying to get my footing, hope y'all understand.😎

Chelsie pov

"Next time you want to fight put a little more effort into it bastard" I watch as Alec throws a soc into the locker and kicks him in the stomach while he's on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"Alec you're gonna get suspended" I say looking at him worried. "So what? Let those fuckers suspend me" he says walking away. "Alec come on there was no point in doing that" I say frowning.

"I need to get you to loosen up and have some fun" he says putting his arm around me. "I have fun just not your definition of fun" I say rolling my eyes at him smiling. "Sure man" he says laughing going to his locker.

"Hey Alec would you mind walking me home?" I ask. "Sure, but why?" He says while digging in his locker

"well I was just wanting to talk to yah" I say messing with the end of my jacket.

"Okay well just meet me at my locker then" he says grabbing a pack of cancer sticks from his locker. "Will do" I say walking off to my class.

After school

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asks shoving his hands in his brown leather jacket.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movie house with me?" I ask hopeful. "Sorry Chels, but I got plans with my gang" he says looking up at the crisp blue sky.

"Come on, please? I'm your best friend" I say trying to give him my best puppy eyes.

"Well, how bout' you just come with me to hang out with my gang?" He asks.

"Sure sounds fun" I say smiling little did I know that meeting the gang would change my life forever.