eleven

tyler was lightly strumming on his ukulele, racking his brain for any songs to play.

josh was laying next to him, listening contently to the pretty sounds of the instrument.

"oh, what about that uhm-" josh started, drawing a blank.

"i love that song, babe." tyler joked, looking over at josh.

"shut up, im thinking... oh! the song by elvis that you always play in the car."

tyler hummed and smiled, positioning his fingers for the right beginning chord.

"wise men say 'only fools rush in' but i can't help falling in love with you. shall i stay? would it be a sin? if i can't help falling in love with you."

"like a river flows, surely to the sea, darling so it goes... some things, were meant to be-"

tyler was cut off by josh climbing on top of him and kissing him deeply.

tyler melted into it, gently setting his uke on the floor, leaning against his table.

"i love you," josh mumbled into the kiss.

"i love you too." tyler muttered, looking up at josh with a small smile.

"you know, i've been thinking."

tyler hummed. "about?"

josh shrugged. "basically everything. like our first house together, first pet... our wedding."

"aw," tyler giggled.

"you would definitely wear the dress."

"shut up!"

"it's true."

"i'll have you know that dresses are actually really comfortable."

"you've worn a dress before?" josh raised an eyebrow.

tyler nodded. "yeah... i saw it in a store at the mall and said it was for my 'sister's birthday.'" he admitted quietly.

"that's actually really cute- do you still have it?"

"yeah, it's in my closet somewhere."

"go find it!"

"i can't, you're on top of me."

"right," josh kissed tyler once more before climbing off of him.

tyler got up and went straight for his closet, searching through the many piles of clothes he was too lazy to hang up. half of them weren't even his, they were josh's.

"found it!" tyler exclaimed excitedly as he pulled out a baby blue dress. it was quite simple, but that was ok.

"try it on."

"i will, but first, turn around."

"oh c'mon!"

"turn around."

josh groaned. "fine." he said before turning over onto his side.

tyler undressed and slipped on the comfy fabric, checking himself out in the mirror.

"ok, you can look now."

josh turned back around, his face lighting up as soon as he laid his eyes upon tyler.

"i think you should wear dresses more often."

"you think so?"

"hell yeah babe, you look amazing."

tyler blushed as josh got up and wrapped his arms around him protectively.

"i'm serious, you look so fucking good."

"thank you."

josh hummed. "now, about that wedding dress..."

"and you ruined the moment."

"that's why i'm here babe." josh joked.

tyler wiggled out of josh's arms. "whatever. now i'm changing, it's too cold in here."

josh chuckled as tyler took the dress off and hung it up in his closet.

"but... you know you do look even better without anything on."

"i hate your hormones. and technically, i'm still wearing boxers."

"i can change that," josh muttered as he came up behind tyler, his arms wrapping around his waist as he pressed kisses to tyler's neck.

"did you forgot that my mom is downstairs?" tyler commented, biting his lip.

"yeah, yeah, i know you're loud."

"oh my god, i hate you."

"you love me."

tyler pulled on some sweatpants and a t-shirt, despite josh's protests and collapsed onto his bed.

"are you staying over tonight?" tyler asked, looking up at josh.

"do you want me to?"

"yes."

"then no."

tyler pouted. "so you're just gonna leave me being sad and lonely?"

"you know i would never do that." josh smiled as he climbed into bed next to tyler.

"i know."