five

tyler walked out of the staff room with his apron on, earning a small whistle from josh who was sat at his regular booth. 

"shut up, dun," he warned with a glare and got behind the counter to make josh his coffee.

"and what if i don't?" he asked quietly as he walked up to the counter and sat in one of the bar stools.

"i will make you pay and won't stay over tonight."

"ok, i'm done."

"good." tyler smiled in victory and set josh's coffee in front of him. "now leave me alone and let me work."

"you tell him, ty," brendon laughed as he stepped behind the counter.

tyler just chuckled and shook his head while josh playfully rolled his eyes and pulled his phone out.

finally, tyler was on a 15-minute break, so he took that time to sit with josh in one of the booths.

"when are you off work?" 

"oh, i'm closing up today, so 10."

josh smirked and hummed. "so you mean we'll have the entire place to ourselves?"

"oh my god, shut up!"

"what? it was just a suggestion..."

"a very bad suggestion. i'm not risking my job for your sexual fantasies."

"and i thought you loved me, hmph."

"i do... just not enough to have sex where i work."

they both laughed at their stupidity and continued having a semi-normal conversation until tyler had to get back to work.

"you know, you don't have to wait for me." tyler commented as he stood up.

"yeah, but i'm your ride, plus watching you work is hot."

tyler rolled his eyes. "keep it in your pants, dun."

"what can i say? i like a guy in uniform." he joked. 

"you're unbearable."

"yes, but you love me."

as the hours passed, the cafe got less and less crowded until it was just brendon, josh, and tyler left, and brendon was getting ready to go.

"alright, kids, if i see a single cum stain on these counters i'm going to beat you both until you're black and blue. and josh, wear a condom because we all know who's the bottom in relationship."

tyler stared at brendon with wide eyes and red cheeks, looking between the two who just laughed like it was nothing.

"seriously though, if you don't clean up, i'm going to murder you both. bye!"

brendon left while tyler just stared after him in embarrassment. 

"you look flustered." josh pointed out the obvious with a smirk.

"shut up, dun."

"ooh, someones angry." he came around behind the counter and wrapped his arms around tyler's waist from behind and pressed a light kiss to his neck.

"i love you," josh sang out, making the corners of tyler's mouth lift up.

"love you too," he said quietly and leaned back into josh before closing his eyes contently.

"tired?"

tyler hummed and nodded.

"here," josh untied tyler's apron and lifted it over his head, slowly making the boy stand up straight so he wouldn't fall and brought the apron back into the staff room. 

"c'mon babe." josh smiled as he took tyler's hand in his own and led him outside, locking the front doors and then walked him to josh's car, helping the sleepy boy into the passenger seat and then getting into the driver's seat.

he drove off, and tyler quickly passed out which made josh chuckle to himself.

josh pulled into his driveway, getting out of the car quickly and quietly as he went over to the passenger side.

he opened the door and gushed at his adorable sleeping boyfriend before slowly picking him up bridal style and quietly closing the car door.

tyler immediately curled into josh's chest, still fast asleep as josh entered his house, shushing his loud family as he gestured to tyler in his arms.

his entire family gushed at the sight, his siblings teasing him for it while josh just rolled his eyes and carried tyler upstairs into his bedroom.

he gently set the boy down onto the bed and searched through his closet for a t-shirt to change him into.

"mm, josh?"

"sh, go back to sleep babe, i'm just gonna get you into a t-shirt, ok?"

tyler sleepily nodded as josh pulled his hoodie off and slipped the large t-shirt onto him before removing his jeans as well.

"do you want any sweatpants or are you just gonna sleep in your boxers?" josh smiled.

"this is fine," he muttered into the pillow making josh chuckle lightly.

he slipped his own shirt off and changed into some sweatpants before turning off the light and climbing into bed with tyler, who immediately snuggled into his side.

"i love you."

"i love you too."