Bonus Chapter: Guy's Night

Start from the beginning

"Oh~ nice choice Mr. Joestar, I absolutely love this movie." Polnareff complimented.

"Hm, this will be my first time watching this movie." Commented Avdol.

"Same!" Kakyoin chirped.

"Me too." I deadpanned.

"What! How have you never seen this movie it's-" Polnareff started but was ultimately cut off by the old man again.

"Shush Polnareff! The movie has started!" The old man snapped. Ominous music starts playing, and then a woman emerges from the mouth of a fake dragon and starts singing and dancing. About ten minutes into the movie I felt a nudge on my side. I look down and see Kakyoin looking up at me after nudging me once more.

"What?" I whispered.

"I just wanted to say thanks for not intentionally ditching me earlier, I was afraid that you didn't want to hang out with me." Kakyoin whispered back. That ache in my chest is back again.

"I, um, I'm sorry if I made you feel like I thought you were annoying, I didn't mean to leave you behind. I thought Yellow Temperance was you." I explained awkwardly. Kakyoin flashed me a genuine smile then looked back at the screen.

"I keep telling you, you listen to me more, you live longer!" Short Round shouted.

My attention was taken away from the movie when I felt Kakyoin shivering next to me. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around Kakyoin without a second thought. Kakyoin looked up at me with a schocked expression, and his cheeks looked like they were dusted with red, I couldn't really tell if they were because of how dark the room was.

"What'd you do that for Jotaro?" Kakyoin was giving me a confused expression. I tilted my hat down and looked away from him.

"You were shivering." I replied simply. It was silent for a few seconds so I assumed he had begun watching the movie again but I suddenly felt my hat being removed from the comfort of my head. Surprised I turned to Kakyoin. "What the hell are you-" The words died in my throat when I saw that Kakyoin was wearing my hat. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Good grief, I wear this hat to avoid showing my emotions." Kakyoin said in a deep, and gruff voice. "I don't do up my gakuran because it's too small, and I wear two belts and one suspender because my pants don't fit." Kakyoin continued. After he finished imitating me he broke out into a quiet fit of laughter. My entire face got hot from embarrassment, I don't sound like that. Anyways, two can play at that game.

"I'm Noriaki Kakyoin, I know a lot of random knowledge because I'm a huge nerd!" I tried making my voice go higher, and to sound proper. "Did you know that if you put the lid on the side of a teapot that it's a sign that you want more? I'm such an intellectual all the time."

"I'm not a huge nerd! I'm just cultured!" Kakyoin defended.

"Yeah, and my pants fit just fine!" I retorted. We sat there then suddenly burst out laughing.

"Shush! I can't hear the movie!" The old man scolded. Kakyoin mumbled an apology then hit my side.

"You made us get in trouble." He snapped. I just shook my head and smirked.

"Why, you conceited little ape. I'm not that easy." Willie Scott said.

"I'm not that easy either." Indiana Jones retorted.