Chapter 5: Star Dancer

"No way in hell." I smirked in response to the old man's statement.

"Oh this is wonderful!" A female voice cried, seemingly coming out of nowhere. Me and the old man snapped our heads in the direction the voice came from, "You two are already getting along so well!"

"Holly, my wonderful daughter! Where did you pop up from?" Joseph questioned loudly.

"Oh! Sorry did I surprise you?" She laughed, "I was in the kitchen setting the table, when I heard you talking to someone."

"Sorry to interrupt what you were doing sweetheart." The old man apologized rubbing the back of his head.

"It's not a problem papa, really! I was going to go find you to tell you that dinner was ready after anyways!" Holly smiled brightly, "It's a good thing I came because now I have Jotaro here too."

"Good grief, can we just go eat now?" I said starting to get restless, I just want to eat already so I can be by myself.

"Okay~"

***Time skip brought to you by Joseph Joestar***

"Thanks for the food Holly, it was delicious!" Joseph complimented.

"Thank you papa I'm happy you liked it!" Holly beamed.

"Good grief." I sighed, she had made an American style dinner just for the old man, "I'm going to my room." I announced.

"Alright, don't stay up too late!" She sang. I just scoffed and started towards my room. These next 2 weeks are going to be hell. Not only do I have to deal with those damned annoying girls, but I have to deal with the guilt of Kakyoin being drowned in their letters, and I have to learn how to do the fucking waltz.

     I roughly slammed open the sliding door to my room, and made my way to my bed. I sat down putting my head in my hands, how am I supposed to learn a dance that's done in pairs when I don't even have a partner?  All of a sudden I felt something tap my shoulder, I looked up from my hands and saw Star Platinum smiling down at me.

"Star? What the fuck do you want?" I scolded. Star quickly floated back, a look of hurt appeared on his face. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. What is it?" I sighed. Star seemed to brighten up a little.

"Ora ora ora." Star called out.

"You want to try being my dance partner?" I said in disbelief, "I mean, it's worth a shot right?"

"Ora!" Star yelled nodding his head furiously. Slowly I lifted myself off the bed, only to be lifted off the ground by Star Platinum who was now holding me by my arms in the air.

"What the-? Star!" Star Platinum had started gliding around the room bouncing up and down, while my body was swaying furiously with his movements. "Put me down now!" I yelled thrashing my feet around. Quickly Star Platinum stopped and descended putting me on the ground on my feet. I felt heat rush to my face as I started dusting myself off.

"Ora..." Star said apologetically.

"Whatever it's fine, but how about we try dancing on the ground?" I suggested annoyed. Star nodded his head and reached for my hands, this time with both his feet on the ground. I had seen people do a ballroom dance in the western movies I would sometimes watch, I'll just copy what I saw.

     I remember how you are supposed to hold your partner. Your right and left hands clasp together while the male puts his right hand on the woman's waist, and she puts her left hand on the male's shoulder. Unfortunately, thanks to my stand's massive physique however, it was hard to reach his waist. Eventually I got it and looked up at Star, now I guess I'll try and mimic what they did from here. He got the message and took a large step forward with his right foot, this caused me to stumble backwards due to the fact that my stride wasn't that big.

"Don't take such large steps! Try and match a normal human stride." I scowled. Once we got into position again, I decided that I would be the lead this time. I took a step forward but ended up landing on Star's foot, I let out a wince. Right, whatever he feels I feel, this is gonna get annoying real quick.

     We attempted doing this again, and again, and again. Each time was the same, one of us would step on the others foot, or take too big a stride, or move the wrong foot, until finally I fell while losing my footing when we attempted doing a turn. That was the last straw. I swatted away Star's hand when he tried to help me up, and instead got up myself. I was fuming as I sat back down, in fact I was so mad that I almost missed the sound of someone laughing. That's when I noticed that my door wasn't completely shut.

"Star Platinum, The World." I whispered. Time stopped and I swiftly made my way to my door sliding it open all the way. There I found the old man. He had a hand over his mouth trying to conceal his laughter, and a video camera in the other hand. I got behind him until time finally resumed. I heard the old man stop laughing almost immediately.

"Huh, where did Jotaro go? He was on his bed just a second ago." Joseph whisper yelled.

"I'm right behind you, you good for nothing bastard." I said, anger seething through my voice. The old man hesitantly started turning to face me. The second he looked up to meet my eyes, his face went pale. "Mind explaining what you're doing outside my room recording me?" I said in a dangerously calm voice, the old man visibly gulped at this.

"L-listen Jotaro, I-I can explain-" However he was cut off.

"Oh I'm sure you can." I said with edge to my tone.

"Y-yes I can, I-I have a valid r-reason for all this." He stated his voice shaking.

"And what might that reason be?" I questioned now with danger screaming at him through my voice.

"W-well, I did it so that I c-could practice my technique." He reassured.

"What technique?" I said now confused.

"The Joestar technique, of running away!" He yelled booking it down the hallway.

"Oh no you don't you shitty old man! Get back here with that tape!" I bellowed, now chasing after him. I swear I'm going to kill him!

.~*~.

1141 words

(Unedited)

Sorry for the delay! But here it is! The first chapter with a little bit of dance in it! Don't worry there is more to come in the upcoming chapters, and it'll be more detailed than what I wrote here so don't worry. 😅

P.S NIGERUNDAYOOOOOO

~Author-chan