Chapter 32 (Mature)

A/N: SOME MATURE SEXUAL THEMES AHEAD

That night, finally, I slept peacefully.

Whether it was the apport that had finally started to work or the arms that I slept in, I didn't know. All I knew was that I woke that morning with no memory of death or darkness plaguing my subconscious. I woke that morning, the sun not having risen yet, looking up into a pair of eyes flecked with gold. A sleepy smile slowly spread across his face.

"You snore."

I gasped and sat up a little. "I do not!"

His smile grew. "You do. It's cute."

Tucker's seemed to have left the morbidity from last night behind and had adopted a goofier side. I much preferred this side of him. Gone were the traces of the boy late last night who had confessed his fears that his brother would slip into old habits, or that his youngest brother would never know either of his parents. In his place, was a boy who seemed content to stay in this bed for the rest of the day.

He leaned over me, each of his arms on either side of my head.

"Well, at least I'm not the one who was staring at a sleeping person. Seriously. That's creepy," I teased, shoving his shoulder back.

The contact with his bare skin made my cheeks flush. His hand reached out to stroke my face, tangling his fingers in my hair.

"Then why are you blushing?"

His voice was low and his eyes grew darker. I swallowed nervously at the look he was giving me. His teasing had turned into something much more serious and my stomach twisted in anticipation. Instead of responding, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to meet me.

As soon as our lips touched, I was awake- fully awake. My senses were alight as he deepened the kiss, biting my lower lip. All I wanted was to crush him into me. It seemed that he could never be close enough.

The shroud of power and darkness around me agreed. It beckoned him closer, wanting him as much as I did.

The more I woke up the more I wanted him. My fingers tangled in his hair, pulling myself closer to him. Holding himself above me with one hand he pushed my comforter away so it was no longer separating us. My t shirt, scrunched up around my hips, revealed my bare legs that had been hiding under the covers. Tucker's fingertips stroked the skin on my leg before his hand wrapped around my thigh and hiked it up around his hip.

Barely having time to gasp at the movement, he connected our mouths once again in a heady, angry kiss. While I thought that his pain was gone after last night, I realized that he had just found a better way to release it.

His lips moved to my neck, allowing me time to regain my breath as I pulled at the curls on his head. My legs tightened around him, heat building all over my body. He groaned against my neck, and it was arguably the best sound I'd ever heard, causing chills to run up my spine at the vibration. His desire radiated off of every part of him that touched my skin and flowed straight through me making my whole body react to him.