Chapter 24

A/N: HI THIS CHAPTER HAS VIOLENCE PLEASE DONT READ IF THAT TRIGGERS YOU

A/N: HI THIS CHAPTER HAS VIOLENCE PLEASE DONT READ IF THAT TRIGGERS YOU. MESSAGE ME FOR A SYNOPSIS. I LOVE YOU.

"If you don't let her go, I will fucking end you," Ben spat angrily, at the two large men in front of him.

Tucker and I heard the yelling before we saw what was really happening. Both of us had raced down the stairs to the doorway of the warehouse. Ben was covering the doorway with his body while two unfamiliar werewolves were holding onto a third party. Two more familiar figures appeared behind the two men.

Tucker's eyes went wide when he realized who was being dragged by the two hulking werewolves. The two fey, Lord Rhiwallon and Lady Brighid, noted our arrival with interest, but I ignored them. My fists clenched when I realized that an unconscious Tilly was in the arms of strangers. I made to race forward toward her but Tucker held his arm out, keeping me in place.

"What is this?" He asked, commanding an amount of authority that I could only aspire to.

The two fair folk regarded him with propriety and nodded their head respectfully at the alpha. However, it was one of the two unfamiliar wolves that spoke.

"This is the witch who was responsible for the attack on a foreign emissary under the protection of the Denvers pack. We have a right to retribution as requested by the diplomats affected."

Tucker's brows narrowed at the other man's words. I, however, felt my breath leave my body. This is exactly what Sophia had mentioned. The Denvers pack was going to 'punish' Tilly for what her protection spell on the club had done to Mara, whatever that meant. From Brighid's smug smile, I knew it was certainly nothing good.

I remembered my dream. Tilly in the circle, Tucker above her. Suddenly, I was panicked for Tilly.

Tucker looked down at me, leaning down to speak to me in a hushed whisper, "These are the restrictions you were talking about?"

I could say nothing for fear of my friend and simply nodded.

Ben, however, cleared his throat from where he blocked the doorway.

"You're not taking her anywhere."

"Tilly never meant to hurt anyone!" I blurted out, finally finding my voice.

I eyed the dark-haired, tough girl who was in their arms. Her eyes were shut and I wondered what had been done to her to make her unconscious.

As I spoke, Brighid's eyes flicked to me in delight. I watched her expression dance between Tucker and I's position around each other.

"I understand that you are new to your position, Mr. Joy," Lord Rhiwallon began diplomatically, "as such, the correct decorum has not been explained to you in detail. The Denvers pack has a right to punish witches who do unsanctioned magic that affect their own people or those under their protection."