I turned to face her, tearing my eyes away from the red sedan that sat a couple hundred yards away. Tilly's hazel eyes were wide and slightly concerned by my lack of response. My back still tingled with that same strange darkness. Meet with A. Get C. Find D.

"Get Codex. Find Delia," I repeated to her once again the words that Owein had whispered in my dreams. Tilly finished it for me.

"Meet with Alice Galloway."

My smile grew wider as she began to catch on. "We're going to find the Hunters."

Tilly gave my smile a blank stare, processing what I'd said. Snapping to life, she put the key back into the ignition ready to drive away. I put my hand on her arm, stopping her.

"You've lost your mind! Seriously, Lou," she admonished, beginning a rant, "You know that Hunters are not only partial to killing werewolves, right? They're not huge fans of witches either! Nope. No. No way."

I pushed my feelings of calm and power into Tilly and watched her visibly relax. Her previously tense shoulders sagged a little and she let out a long, slow breath. As feelings of ease filtered through her, I felt an emptiness fill me. I tried to ignore it as she eyed me suspiciously.

"I know what you just did."

"No, you don't," I waved her off, "I think Ben had the right idea to look for Delia in the properties that Owein owned. Except, I don't think that Delia is in any of them."

"You think the hunters are," Tilly finished and I nodded.

"Owein was working with that red-headed bitch to get the Codex from the Denvers pack. That's why he attacked them- he was searching for it."

Tilly's eyes widened at my theory and then narrowed in confusion. "But why did he need the Codex? I thought your father-"

She was cut off by the sound of someone's throat clearing outside the car. Tilly's eyes went wide with fear and my stomach dropped before I even turned to my own window. My friend's fear was finally understood as I turned and stared straight into the barrel of a gun. Barely processing anything else, a face appeared in the window and it grinned at me. Swallowing nervously, I was finally able to speak.

Thankfully, my voice didn't shake. "We were just talking about you."

Alice's satisfied smirk began to grow as she pointed the gun to my forehead. She made a 'bang' sound with her lips and I shuddered. Tilly, next to me, began to mutter something under her breath that sounded a lot like gibberish. The cold metal of the gun pressed harder into my temple.

"Hey, Sabrina the teenage witch, shut up or the psychic dies- simple as that."

Tilly's mutterings immediately stopped and Alice nodded her head to something that we couldn't see outside the car. Tilly's door opened and another hunter stood pointing another weapon at her. She swallowed loudly as the other hunter motioned for her to get out with the barrel of his gun. I, however, was trapped inside the car with Alice's sick smile.

"What happened to your face?" She asked, grimacing at my bruises, "It's uglier than I remember."

I shot her an unamused look. "Funny. I was going to say the same thing about you."

She let out a loud, booming laugh and I cringed a little at the sudden sound. She took a step back from the door and forced me out of the car to stand beside Tilly. Despite the fear I could feel rolling off of her, she was staring back at the two hunters with an impressive amount of stoicism. Her lips began to move, but barely and imperceptibly. Neither of the hunters seemed to notice.