"Is this true?" She whispered, I nodded my head.

"He gave me orders to keep you safe. I'm just fulfilling my duty, Ms. Doeven. Your father needed to leave for Russia, and he got engaged in a mission over there. He found out that your life is in danger, then he ordered me to bring you here," he stated while leaving her hands which I was holding on for a long time.

"So, you didn't kidnap me, you were protecting me?" She asked with arch brows.

"Yes, something like that," I mumble with a smirk.

"So, I was hating you without any reason!" She said pathetically. I smile at her, "but what it was written I'm your profile that you are the godfather?" She questioned me.

She has a lot of questions, "yes I am the godfather but I work for your father, he is my partner, and I respect him a lot." I hide the whole truth from her, I don't know what will happen when she will find the reality.

"But if you are the godfather then who is my father?"

"He is the king of mafia." I mumble.

"So, you are more powerful than him?" She asked innocently.

"Yeah, I'm more dangerous than him," I added with a smirk. She widened her eyes, "until when I will have to remain here?" She questioned confusedly.

"Maybe eight or nine months,"

"That is too much."

"You'll have to adjust, baby."

She gazes at me for a second, then shrugs. "Eight or nine months, with you!" She exclaimed with a smirk, "fine I'll adjust" she made a bored expression, as if she hates, it, but she doesn't know what is running in my mind. Such an innocent girl.

"Still you'll have to follow all my orders, because you are under my responsibility and Yeah, your dad told me to bring you along whenever I'll have to murder someone!" I stated coldly, her eyes widened at my words.

"Why? I will not accompany you, why he is doing this?" She muttered.

"If your father is the king then you are supposed to be the princess, so he wants you to be capable enough to witness a crime in front of your eyes. This his traditions so, I can't help! You should follow your traditions, you can't deny your father" I stated, as everything is beyond my plan.

"I'm sorry, but I can't witness violence," she startled.

"You don't need to be scared I'll be there," I mumble. She gave me a serious look.

"I want to talk with my father, I haven't talked with him since I came to Italy"

"No, you can't talk with him. He is being tracked by the enemies, so its better if we don't call him" I added.

"Is he fine?"

"Yeah," I nodded my head unknowingly because I don't even know about a shit of where Mr. Trinidad is at this moment.

"Maximo..." she let out a breath before speaking again "why do I assume that I'm being fooled" she said.

"Don't you trust me?"

She nodded her head slightly with a half smile, "I do" she whispered, and she walked away from the study room.

I take out my mobile phone, "Marco, find every details of Mr. Trinidad and make sure Lucya doesn't get aware of it." I said then I hang up the phone.

I've lied to her, and she said she trust me. What will happen why she'll find out the truth?

Minchia, why do I care about her. When She will find the truth, I'll kill her. Kill her? No...I can't kill her. Murdering people is easy for me then why, I can't kill her. Because she is innocent? But she is the goddamn daughter of my rival.

I can tolerate her, but if I lose my shit I'll make sure to shoot her on the spot. Nobody has ever dared to slap me on the face. She'll pay off for it.

Meanwhile, I'll have to keep patience with her. I need her in my mission, she is the key of my every step.

Taking my phone I call my rival, "Major." He snapped.

"I think you must be aware that your daughter is captivated in my world, and I will make sure that she'll pay off every single shit of your sins! I'll ruin your happiness. I haven't forgotten of what you've snatched from me!"

"Don't harm her!"

"Then surrender yourself to me or you will have to murder your daughter, the choice is yours" I hang up immediately.

I hear a knock on the door, "Sir..." I heard Marco's voice. "Come in" I ordered.

"Sir Mr. Trinidad is no more."

Hey Sweet Readers
Don't forget to vote and comments
Love you all♡