・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 18: DISAPEAR ・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

Start from the beginning

Mr. Lee Jin Saeng: What is it again? Wedding?

Sooner or later, she had to face Mr. Lee jin Saeng.

Hera: ....

Kwang jo: We love each other.

He made eye contact with Mr. Lee Jin Saeng.

Hera had firmly forbidden Kwang Jo to come to her agency but as Mr. Lee Jin Saeng called his agency for a meeting he stood there with her in front of Kwang Jo's manager and Mr. Lee Jin Saeng.

Hera: Kwang JO please stop.

Kwang Jo: I don't really see anything to be angry about, nothing is against us.....

Hera thinks back to yesterday's box. Was it related to Kwang Jo? or Baekhyun?

Mr. Lee Jin Saeng: Yes you have a point  but  at least let us know, we would have made an official announcement.

Hera: We're sorry Mr. Lee Jin Saeng.

Those were the only words Hera could say to calm  them down.

Mr. Lee Jin Saeng: At least everything is fine with both of you. I don't approve of what you did but since it doesn't affect the agency it will be fine. Go for it! AND then Get out now, I still have to do.

After that, Kwang JO insisted on taking Hera to a restaurant near the agency.

Kwang Jo: I want you to officially meet my parents as my future wife Hera.

Kwang Jo took Hera's hands in his.

Hera: As you wish, I'd love to.

Hera felt her throat tighten but had the strength to respond.

Kwang Jo: Ah! I wanted to talk to you about something Hera. I know that .......... I don't know how to broach this subject too much but would you agree to marry me in two months?

He tightened his grip on Hera's hand as he watched her. Hera, who had drunk her coffee, choked.

Kwang Jo: How stupid I am, sorry to say so.

Hera: You ... you ... your parents, Mr. Lee Jin Saeng.

Kwang JO: I mentioned this before, although he finds it suspicious, they didn't say anything.

Hera: Kwang Jo ...

Kwang Jo: But you see, the faster the better. I don't want to waste this chance to be your husband.

He had said his words with great enthusiasm that Hera felt guilty for not being able to love him as he does.

Kwang Jo: I don't want to waste time. That's all.

Hera looks at him, Kwang Jo was so sweet and his eyes had said his words with passion. She didn't deserve Kwang Jo, he dedicated his life to her and she had another man in her heart. She had this man in her thoughts that his every move could all be brought back to him. 

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

Hera: Unnieeee.

She said annoyed, she couldn't believe her ears.

Hera: It's impossible, I don't want to. Why do they want me to do this? I categorically and sincerly refuse. NO NO NO.

Eun JI: It is not my decision, the director ..... Jung Mi must have done it but she got injured yesterday while rehearsing, so it is impossible for her to become the host. Besides, they will force me to make you accept . Come on Hera, make my job easier.