・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FEMALE GUEST・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・HELLO・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

Hello everyone. Just to say " Have a nice read all".

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 9・㉨・

Hera said to the little boy who was still crying in his mother's arms. Remembering the man Baekhyun looks at where the man was and saw that he was going to shoot.

Baekhyun: BE CAREFUL. HE IS STILL CONSCIOUS.

The moment Baekhyun speaks, the man fires a shot, Hera taken by surprise stand up and stumbles because of her shoes and ends up being on the trajectory.

・㉨・CHAP 10・㉨・

・㉨・HERA'S POV・㉨・

I don't know what was going on but after tripping, the only thing I remembered was the worried face of Baekhyun shouting my name. Then I passed out.

"WORRIED ?? Did I imagine something?"

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

I wake up in the hospital with Eun Ji unnie on my side. As soon as she saw me awake, she called the doctor. Like the doctor said, when I tripped, I accidentally pulled Baekhyun and He fell with me. I was so shocked that I passed out during that. ( ̄︿ ̄) 

He said I was lucky enough to be alive now because the bullet would have taken me to paradise.He also said that I just end up with a sprained wrist. I asked her to go and complete all the formalities to get out of the hospital. I was waiting for her in my room hospital while I struggled to put my clothes on alone. I was busy thinking about what had happened when someone entered the room.

Hera: It was very fast Unnie, can you help me put my c ...

I suddenly had a hiccup because I was surprised.

"Holy God, what is He doing here?"

I was surprised to hear his voice at this unexpected moment. I haven't excepted it for him to appear here now. I take a step back and with my clumsiness I was on the point of tripping but He holds me in his arm. I could feel my heart beating, every pound in my chest. I needed to move at least to be more on my guard but I couldn't think properly at this time. I had to do it but I couldn't. This heartbeat remained my happiness at the time and also a painful moment. Am I falling in love with the one who could break my heart again? I looked at him, he looked at me too. I don't even understand why He didn't move? Plus it become more and more embarrassing for us but thanks god the sound of the door opening brings us back to reality.

Hera: Thank you. I mannaged to mumble after few seconds.

Baekhyun: You shoukd be more carefull .

Hera: ....

Baekhyun: What?Don't look at me like that. I'm just being nice with my life savior.

"Please don't make things hard for me"

Hera: No need to be, I did not have the attention to save you. It was actually ....I don't know.

Baekhyun: Whatever, you saved my life .

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

・㉨・AUTHOR'S POV・㉨・