・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 15: IT'S ALL OVER・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

AGAIN, SORRY FOR THE DELAY......

PREVIOUSLY

・㉨・CHAP 14・㉨・

Baekhyun: Let's sleep, you're tired.

He was playing with her hair. She smiled before closing her eyes and snuggling against him as if her life depended on how she held him.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 15・㉨・

・㉨・AUTHOR'S POV・㉨・

Baekhyun was deep in thought when Hera entered the dining room. He saw him lost in his thoughts and did not even hear him approach him. She decides to surprise him by kissing his cheek. He surprised the sweet kiss she had just placed.

Baekhyun: Are you finished?

Hera: For a long time, I called you but you still seem to be busy. What's going on?

Baekhyun: Nothing ...

Hera: You know I know you're lying there, nothing how? Seeing how you look, I think something has happened.

Baekhyun: Jong Hyuk wants to meet me for tomorrow, I ...

Hera: Go ahead, I'll wait for you here.

Baekhyun: I don't want to leave you alone here.

Hera: I am a woman who knows how to take care of herself. I'm not a baby to keep Baek. Anyway, you won't be long there, right !?

Baekhyun: I ...

Hera: No no no, go ahead that may be very important why he wants you there.

____________________・㉨・____________________

 Hera started to remember more things from her past . A face appears repeatedly in her dreams. A woman's face that was by no means unknown to her. She had drawn from all her memories, she was sure that the woman was not close to her, unfortunately for the moment, she could not give this woman a name. One thing was certain, this woman was important in her life given the persistence of her brain to want to remember her.

Caught in her thoughts, she didn't pay attention to what she was doing until she felt a burn on her right hand. She cried out in pain. Baekhyun rushes to her to see.

Baekhyun: Be careful! 

He pulls her towards the chair and takes care of her. He noticed that something was bothering her. After treating her hand, he looks ather whith all concerned before asking.

Baekhyun: Can you tell me what's going on? You seem ...Is something bothering you?

He finishes his sentence with fear.

Hera: Can I describe a person to you and tell me who she is.

She asked as unsure as her memory was.

Baekhyun: Speak, I'll see if I can help you.

Hera described the woman she had seen in her dreams, she was really focused on telling him all the details that she didn't notice that he was getting more and more pale. No doubt possible, she was starting to remember Taeyeon.