・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・MISUNDERSTANDING・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆

o――――――∞★∞――――――o

I hope you enjoy the previous chapter and would like this chapter because I am doing my best to write it and share it with you all. Thank you for the votes and for the feedback too. Anyway, I'm sorry to have posted it late, I had so much to do but now, here It is.

Lots of love.

o――――――∞★∞――――――o

I said with confidence. We look at each other for a few seconds. As the crowd was busy with their tasks, they did not even have time to hear what we were talking about. 

"How did I end up loving someone like you before?"

・㉨・CHAP 4・㉨・

Hera: You see, since this is our first official meeting, let's congratulate each other for getting the role. I say extending my hands but he just looks at me and then look at my hand.

Hera: Do what you want, I've given you the chance to be on a good term, but it seems like you're not cooperating.

Thank god, Unnie arrived on time and sat right beside me.

Eun Ji: You have B ....

Hera: Unnie, can not you move and stay here until Myeong comes. You know that I do not like to be left alone when I do not know anyone.

Eun Ji: Hey, what happened to you?

Hera: Nothing, just I do not like being alone. I do not know anyone yet.

Eun Ji: But Baekhyun is right here, why not get to know each other and get along well. In any case, you will collaborate more closely from this day.

"If only you knew Unnie"

I prefer not to answer.

"I think, this script reading will last a long time"

It's not even 15 minutes and I was already tired of the situation. I was right, It will be a very long day. A few minutes after the director, the heads of department and the writers arrive in line. All the actors were gathered around the table. I tried as much as I could, but seeing him now and being close to him was really difficult for me. It did not show but I made great efforts not to make a mistake. Eventually, everyone introduced themselves one by one, by name and by work. Then the director proceeds with a short speech describing his aspirations for the project.

A few minutes later, even though I was there, I could not follow the whole speech. I was not focused, even though I was looking at the scrypt.

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

I was playing a game on my phone when unnie showed me a publication on her tablet. I feel her eyes on me.

Hera: Hummm !?

Eun JI: I've been calling you three times, could you focus a little, please, Hera

Hera: Ok Unnie, Mianhae. I will be more focused from now on.

Eun Ji: Have you already prepared your luggage for Monday's departure?

Hera: Hum, m ... the departure of Mo..monday?

Eun Ji: Hera. She sighs.

Eun Ji: I do not know what you'll do if I resign to be your manager.

Hera: it worries me little because you will always be by my side.