・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 14: Calm before the storm・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

PREVIOUSLY

Taeyon: She doesn't deserve you, why do you want to come back with her so much?

Baekhyun: Listen to me, it's not up to you to decide who I want to end my life with. Just try to spread some information about us and you'll see.

Before she could answer, He hung up.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 14・㉨・

・㉨・AUTHOR'S POV・㉨・

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・BAEKHYUN・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

After a few days, Baekhyun and Hera's life was calm despite the fear that Baekhyun had against the fact that Taeyeon could arise from one moment to another to harm Hera. Driven by this fear, he became more and more protective and fairly authoritarian with Hera. For now, the only solution Baekhyun has found to keep Her away from the media and from Taeyon has been to take her to live in a  place where Taeyon could not think of looking for them. He realized that it would put his career on hold and that it would rage some fans but for Her, he was ready for it. A week after Hera was discharged from the hospital, officially announced that  he was puting his career on hold for personnal reason.

As if everything had started from scratch, they got along very well. He had arranged everything for them to live in peace . Living there for almost a week, she had discovered that she loved this calm life far from the noises of the city,  the  traffic jams of the capital. She even discovered a hobby, gardening.And Baekhyun help her. They all did together and discovered each other again every day.

____________________・㉨・____________________

Hera was busy in the kitchen to prepare something to Baekhyun who did not want to admit defeat and wanted to build their new dog's own house by his own hands. She was looking up at him from the kitchen window. She had everything to be happy that's what she thought but for the past few days, something, memories frankly had haunted her. It was not clear enough but it often started to appear as flashes, causing in her an excruciating headache. Something was bothering her but she could not take a hold on that thing.

"Something that is not important" She thought while shrugging her shoulders.

She pulls herself together and goes out with a cookie tray and a glass of juice for Baekhyun.

Hera: You could at least take a break before continuing.

He looked at her and couldn't help but smile. She was caring  like she was before and He really like that. It was totally an error for him to have said that she was suffocating him. With smile on his face, He decides to leave what he was doing to take a break to make her happy. After washing his hands He approaches her, took her hand and looks her in the eyes.

Baekhyun: Did I ever tell you that you're really beautiful?

He says while taking her in his arms.

Hera: What took you? You have been getting really sticky lately.

She said, hitting his chest lightly and trying to free herself from his arms, but Baekhyun did not let her go.

Baekhyun: Why can't I?

Hera: You can, I love it.

She said wile giving a peck on his lips. Baekhyun really likes her kiss but letting her do it seems that he was taking advantage of the situation and He was not at ease with that.