・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・STRUGGLE・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

"Yes, I'm bad and I bitterly regret it"

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 11・㉨・

・㉨・BAEKHYUN'S POV・㉨・

However, in recent days, getting closer to her was important to me. A part of me wanted to get away from her since I was not worth it but the other part of me wanted to protect her so badly and be near her.

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

Six hours go by and I was bored, I was now looking at her door while waiting for her to come out. Hours passed and yet she did not leave her room, not even to take something to snack on. The most hilarious thing is that I am starting to have an internal conflict about knocking on her door or not. I wanted to see how she was doing but I was also afraid of her reaction after what my stupid mouth had said. Hearing her say "DISGUSTING LIAR" also hurt me that I burst out. She was not wrong but it put me off.

"I think I look pathetic right now."

I was still in my internal debate when my phone rings and displays the number of Hera's manager .

Eun Ji: Can you please give Hera your phone, I neet to talk to her. I try to reach her but she doesn't answer.

Baekhyun: Isn't she with you?

EUn JI: From the last thing I knew she wanted to cancel two days off her schedule so I assumed she was with you.

"SHIT!!" (A / N: sorry ^. ^)

Baekhyun: Let me see if she's in her room. I just went out but I was not with her.

After I ended the call, I finally decided to knock on her room, but there was no response. After a few knocks on the door, I enter and notice that her suitcase was not there and that her clothes were no longer there. Automatically; I looked for news on her on social media account but there has been no update on her. I asked Eun Ji Noona if Hera had a friend she could talk to or call about her, but Eun Ji Noona was silent saying that she was the only person Hera could call.

*...................................................................*

I ask someone to call me if she comes to my house and I left immediately for Hera's house. I was waiting for her in my black car near her house gate. It is already dark there and it is raining too while she was still not at home and was not even showing signs of life.

"Where are you, damn it?"

The biggest thing that scared me to hell is that she decides not to come and God only knows where she is right now. I refreshed her social account, page and her whole fanbase page when I saw her from afar with her suitcase and all wet. She's there. Without even thinking of a bite, I found myself holding an umbrella in front of her while looking at her.