・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 23・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

HELLO !

So this is the last chapter of this Fanfic. I can't beleive it come to an end now. T.T

I feel like I'm feeling emotional right now.

Thank you so much for all your support till the end, I really apreciate it . 
I invite you to check on my other story if you are interested.

Have a nice read .....

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 23・㉨・

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・ONE WEEK LATER・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

 She was in the kitchen, pacing back and forth.  Hera was really stressed and lately she seemed to be easily moved and sad. She wondered if she was going to go out or stay home.  He had strictly forbidden her to go out because of what her doctor said. Without wasting any more time, she decided to go pay him a visit. She wanted him to give her all his afternoon, to spend more time with her. As she was about to open the door, Eun Ji appeared.

Eun Ji: Where are you going?

Hera: Unnie it's great that you are here. Please come with me.

Eun Ji: Where?

Hera: At the office.

Eun Ji: Do you want Baekhyun to kill me?

Hera: Unnieeeeee, come on please.

Eun Ji: If you want to go see him, he's not in the office. He and Jong Hyuk  went to visit business partner and won't be back until tonight.

Hera: business partener? He didn't tell me that. He had said he would be in the office today.

Eun Ji: Either way, I don't know. A last minute change.

She shrugs.

Hera feels even more frustrated than before, Eun Ji who noticed that laugh.

Eun Ji: You want to get out that badly .

Hera: Yes.

She said firmly.

Eun Ji: What do you say about going out and have fun with your Unnie then?

Hera: Why not? It's better that staying here just sitting .  I  don't have anything better to do anyway.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・TIME PASS・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

Right now Eun Ji witnessed Hera's sudden change of mood. Not even long ago she could see Hera excited up and happy to see the different baby cute items in the store and the next minute she was sad eating a chocolate cake. Now she was upset since Baekhyun was not with her.

Eun Ji: You are too cute. Stop being angry , He is a little bit busy like Jong Hyuk right now.

Hera: Unnieeee, isn't he too mean to me? He leaves the mother of his child at home. I need more affection Unnieeeee.

Hera complains while looing at her phone. 

Eun Ji: He must work well to take care of you and your baby. 

Hera: But ..... Don't take his side. Yesterday he didn't even let me eat my favorite dessert.

Eun Ji: You told me you wanted to eat ice cream in the middle of the night when it was freezing cold yesterday.