Truth

Thank you so much to Keja-san she is a writer on wattpad and she helped me through my writer's block. You can check her out here : https://www.wattpad.com/user/Keja-san

Chapter Text

Taehyung's POV

I woke up to beautiful omega in my arms. His hair stuck onto his forehead and his breathing is soft as ever. Jungkook is beautiful. I would love to stay and hold on to him forever but I've got to go, business calls. I carefully removed myself from him and grabbed my clothes. I was going to shower but, I got a text. " Boss we found the alpha who tried to steal drugs and money from us".- Namjoon.

Great now I have to deal with this bullshit. I bite my lips thinking of what I should do. I walked around the apartment and found the bathroom, I took a quick shower before Kookie could wake up. After showering, I made buchimgae ( korean pancake) for my baby. I might be leaving before he wakes up but I'm not an asshole, what we had was more than a one night stand.

I headed to my car, once I was in I texted Namjoon. " Give him a nice welcoming but don't take it to far I still want to have my fun with the bitch." I stared outside the window, a long day was ahead of me.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up naked without Tae next to me. I was a bit sad was that just a one night stand. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. Buchimgae he made me Buchimgae!!!! Thank the moon goddess for blessing me with such a nice and caring alpha. He really does like me suddenly, the thoughts of all the thoughts of yesterday filled my head. Just thinking about made slick pour out my hole.

Not only was Taehyung a smart, nice, kind, handsome, rich and caring alpha but he was experienced in bed. This alpha is like a drug that I'm high on and I don't want to come down. Please Moon Goddess let him be my mate and no one else. I don't want to see any other omega carrying his pups but me. I snapped out my thoughts feeling all hot and needy.

God not now, Tae's not here to help me. Preheat....I'm in preheat....... Why so early... I still had 2 months left before heat. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, I could just be really horny from thinking of Tae. I grab the buchimage and ate, I stopped every few seconds to adjust my posture so my cramps would stop. It's been maybe 30 minutes or so and while I was finishing unpacking my body temperature went up so fast it started to hurt. By now I whimpering and more slick was pouring out of me. " Tae..Taehyung......" I groaned as grabbed my phone.

Taehyung's POV

" Who sent you" I yelled as I punched the alpha in his face for the hundredth time. By now his face was covered in blood. " Do-hyeon let me ask you again before you make it more difficult than it has to be. I know everything about you and your family. It'd be a shame if Cheyeong heard her husband died due to an accident leaving her to raise 3 pups alone." I said walking away. " DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!!! I'll tell you everything you need to know just don't touch them." he said finally breaking the tough guy act.

I smirked and turned back around and faced him. " Now speak." I said sternly. " His name is Jeon Jihyoung he paid me 5 grand to pick up and deliver some boxes. I swear I didn't know that they were drugs." He said fast. I chuckled, " Thank you for your corporation Do-hyeon."I said as I turned around to walk out the door. " Oh by the way you're a terrible liar....Kill him."I ordered. I laughed as I heard him beg for me not to kill him. He is a the pure definition of a rat and I hate rats.

I walked to the bathroom to wash the blood off my hands. As I was washing my hands my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and read the caller ID... Kookie...what could he want right now. I picked up the phone to only hear him panting. " Alpha...he..lp..me.....Alpha..mhm..need you."he moaned. I was confused what the hell is he talking about. " Kookie I need you to talk to me, what's wrong? "I asked sounding concerned. " Heat alpha...Kookie is in heat alpha!!!" He half screamed half moaned.

Oh shit.........