Freaky Baby💋

And kissed me. Damn did he lips feel good, I tried not to moan into his touch but he made me super horny. I felt myself producing slick. Never have I ever felt this good. " Kookie...fuck .. " Tae gasped. I'm pretty sure my face is pink as hell. " I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that without your permission..we barely know each other like that." He held his down ashamed of what he did . 

       I couldn't help but smile he's too cute, I've never met an alpha who cared on how an omega was treated when they were horny. " Hey Tae it's okay you didn't hurt me at all. I really like you a lot so I didn't mind that much but, you can't leave now.." I said as I approached him and pushed him down.

I climbed on top of him and kissed him passionately while grinding onto his member. " I'm horny now but have to promise this a one time thing and that after this we'll get to know each other better and possibly take this relationship further than you being my boss." I said breaking the kiss and stop grinding feeling Tae's obviously hard member .

    " I promise Jungkook I like you too and I'd love to take our time with this relationship." He said looking deep into my eyes. I smiled and guided Taehyung to my bed. My omega instincts kicking, I laid on the bed becoming completely submissive to this big pup.

Taehyung's Pov

             I climbed over this beautiful angel. I admired is body and face. Kookie was wearing a tank top and some blue shorts. I could see some of his curves and that just turned me on even more. I seen his neck and the sweat dripping down to his neck.

     My alpha territorial instincts kicking made me want to claim him. I had to calm down and not rush things. I went down to his neck and smashed my lips against his neck. I sucking is neck and licking the spot I would possibly mark. " Ugh...Tae...fuck." Jungkook moaned. His moans were like music to my ears.

Jungkook's Pov

          He was making me a hot mess. He was teasing me to much I just need him to fuck the brains out of me. I tugged on his shirt, " Off please." I demanded. He immediately took off my clothes. I tried to cove my self I was a little insecure about my body. Especially about my dick it would be considered a bit big for an omega. Some of my past alpha left because of that. " Show yourself baby..I want to see all of you." Taehyung whispered in my ear. 

      I shyly moved my hands away from my area and hid my face. " I know it's not normal for omegas to have a big member. It's okay of you wanna leave now. " I said covering my face so he doesn't see the tears rolling down them. "Nonsense Kook you are beautiful and I want leave because of that. "He said removing my arms looking at me dead in the eyes.

       I felt some reassurance. I felt him smirk as he grabbed the tip of my cock. " Ugh..Tae.." I moaned, bucking my hips forward to get more friction. It's uncommon for omegas to experience pleasure from their member ( if they're a boy). It usually from our ass that we feel pleasure. Taehyung went down and kitty licked the tip. " Do you like it baby ?" He asked lifting his head up to look at me while still stroking my cock. I couldn't respond I just moaned back, my head falling back in pleasure. I could feel myself producing more slick.

" Tae...pl..please...put your..dick inside of me!" I moaned. "Patience baby Daddy needs to stretch you out before I put myself in." He simply respond. Inserting two fingers in my hole . " Damn your this wet for me babe.. there's no doubt you can take me in fully." he moaned leaning down to kiss me roughly. I blushed at his comment, just hearing the sounds coming from my hole was embarrassing.

"   I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for two weeks straight." He said while aligning his dick at my entrance. " Mhm...yes daddy...I want bad." I said completely losing it from all the teasing he's been doing to me. I could hear him groan as he slammed into me. "ALPHA!!" I screamed letting my head fall back. I felt him thrust into me faster. " Fuck! You're tight" He moaned against my ear. He kept going at an impossible pace. " Tae..Alpha...I'm almost there." I moaned bucking my hips back . 

         At this point Tae and I were a mess sweat dripping all down our body. " Cum. I'm almost there can you take my knot." he said kissing my forehead. This is when my omega instincts kicked in. " Yes Alpha....wa..want..your knot." Before I knew cum spurted out of me landing on me and Taehyung. I felt his knot enter my hole, cum covering my walls. My eyes rolled back in pleasure. " Thank you Jungkook." I heard Tae whisper before drifting into a deep sleep.