Rivalz said, "Yeah, Prez is right.".

Nunnally had tears welling and I kneeled down beside her and said, "It's okay Nunnally. Elizabeth's home now, she's safe.".

Nunnally nodded and said, "I know Suzaku. I'm just so relieved.".

We looked back in when she was still sound asleep.

Milly smiled and said, "We need a plan for a welcome home party when she wakes up.".

I smiled reminiscing about the good old days.

Rivalz and Nunnally said, "Yeah." and everyone besides me and Kallen headed off.

We watched over her and she soon opened her eyes and looked around before doctors came in and put her back under.

She looked up and reached up but her hand soon fell back.

Kallen said, "We can't send her back to her cell after this.".

I said, "I know. She's been through enough as is.".

Kallen said, "No thanks to you.".

I turned to her and she said, "You could've stopped Lelouch from what he did to her but you didn't.".

I looked back and said, "I know. I regret that part quite a lot now that I look at what it's led too.".

Kallen looked back with me and we stood there in silence as Elizabeth slept.

Kallen said, "We should go and let her rest.".

I nodded and we walked off but Cornelia pulled us aside to talk.

She sat us down and sat across from us.

Cornelia said, "Schneizel and I have discussed it and we have a home set up for Elizabeth but we need someone to watch her.".

Kallen asked, "Can't you?".

Cornelia said, "No. I have business to conduct elsewhere.".

I said, "I do as well. Nunnally is touring African Refugee camps and I'm accompanying her.".

Kallen sighed and said, "Fine. I'll do it.".

Cornelia said, "Please take care of her Kallen. She's still my sister.".

Kallen asked, "But what about everything she had a part in.".

Cornelia said, "She did that with Lelouch because she loved her brother and sister just like I love my sister Euphy. And I know Elizabeth cared about Euphy too.".

I looked down and Kallen said, "I'll make sure she's okay, Cornelia. She is a good friend to me after all.".

Cornelia said, "Good. Now, I must be off. And so must you Zero.".

I nodded.

Later At Night*

Kallen Kozuki's POV*(Age: 20)

I was out with the gang at Tamaki's restaurant and we were all talking about Elizabeth.

Ohgi said, "I still can't believe you have to look out for her.".

Villeta said, "I can't believe it either." as she was rocking their baby.

Tamaki was a bit drunk when he slurred out, "She can look out for herself. Am I right?".

I sighed and said, "Well if you were tortured for 10 months straight, we'll see how you'll be.".

Rakshata said, "Well at least she can't use her Geass on you.".