Chapter 3: Zero & One

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

The Next Day After Chapter 2*

Elizabeth's POV*

I was sitting in the school council's room helping while I noticed Lelouch sleeping.

I nudged Milly's arm and pointed whispering, "He's sleeping.".

Milly hit him on the head with a rolled-up piece of paper and said, "Wake up Lelouch! I know you were sleeping. Your hands stopped moving.".

I chuckled a little while Lelouch said, "Well, you don't have to beat me up over it, do you?".

Rivalz said, "Serves you right for ditching me like that.".

I said, "We didn't ditch you. We got sidetracked.".

Shirley asked, "That's right. What was up with you two yesterday?".

Lelouch said, "Um well...".

Milly interrupted Lelouch saying, "That's enough, you guys. Let's not get sidetracked here. If we don't come up with a fix for the club activities budget, there won't be money left for anything at all.".

Nina softly said, "And if it comes to that point...".

Rivalz said, "The Equestrian Club will be pissed. We don't want them coming in here on horseback.".

I sighed rolling my eyes and Milly asked, "Rivalz, can't you be a more serious student council member?".

Shirley said, "You know, it would have been nice of you if you would have reminded us about this mess a day ago.".

Rivalz said, "I would have to say a day later. Then we would have given up.".

Lelouch said, "Good idea. We can still do that.".

I said, "Guys come on. Milly's working hard for this.".

Milly said, "Yeah, I want you people to start putting your all into this.".

Lelouch said, "I really don't think that's gonna do a whole lot.".

Shirley said, "Actually it's got me going, Madam President.".

Milly said, "Supple and willing, that's what I like.".

Shirley said, "I train hard in the gymnastics club.".

I said, "That's not what Milly was getting at, Shirley. You're a ten.".

Shirley looked at us confused and then looked down at her chest.

Milly said, "From what me and Elizabeth have seen in the girls' bathroom anyway, you've been filling out in all the right places, huh.".

Rivalz chuckled a little looking over at Shirley.

Shirley blushed covering herself with her hands and asked, "What, what are you talking about, you pervs?".

After The Council Meeting*

Lelouch and I got to our next class and saw that everyone was talking about Shinjuku but there was no mention of Clovis's death.

I mentally said, "This is strange. Why would they cover it up? Are they hiding Clovis's death to fend off anarchy? But if that's the case, when they finally do announce it... It'll be widespread all over Japan.".

I was pulled out of my thoughts by everyone looking at the new girl in class.

Her voice and face were the exact same as the female Glasgow pilot yesterday.