Chapter 24: Zero Requiem

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Few Minutes After Chapter 23*

Lelouch's POV*

I started my broadcast and said, "Attention, the entire world! Hear my proclamation! I am Lelouch Vi Britannia. Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler! Schneizel has surrendered to me. As a result of this, I am now in control of both the Damocles and FLEIJA weapons. And even The Black Knights no longer possess the strength to oppose me now, if anyone dares to resist my supreme authority, they shall know the devastating power of the FLEIJA's. Those who could challenge my military rule no longer exist. Yes. From this day, from this moment forward, the world belongs to me. Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you! Obey me, subjects! Obey me, world!".

2 Months Later*

I was being driven through the Imperial Colony of Japan.

The announcer said, "And now, just coming into view, is the 99th and sole Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire, His Majesty Lelouch Vi Britannia. Our Emperor also carries the distinction of being CEO of the Black Knights as well as the current chairman of the UFN Supreme Council. And look at this, too. Those who foolishly opposed Emperor Lelouch are being transported to the execution grounds. During the latest great war, the capital Pendragon was destroyed and countless soldiers sacrificed their lives. Among them, Sir Suzaku Kururugi, the Knight of Zero. Now that the EU has ratified the United Federation of Nations charter, The Emperor has allowed us to complete the grand task of unifying the world! Glory to His Majesty Lelouch! All hail Britannia! All hail Lelouch!".

We soon stopped when Zero stood across from my transport.

He dodged the Sutherland Vincents and approached Jeremiah.

He kicked Jeremiah down and jumped up.

Elizabeth jumped down and kicked him back.

They both unsheathed their swords.

They clashed blades and Jeremiah tried to assist but Jeremiah was kicked back and they clashed swords again.

He twisted her arm behind her back and bashed her head into the prisoner transport knocking her out.

Zero then turned and jumped up to me and stabbed me through the chest.

Flashback*

Lelouch's POV*

I said, "As planned, the hatred of the whole world is now focused directly upon me. And now the only thing that remains is to get rid of me and finally break the cycle of hatred. The legend of Zero wasn't dead. It lives within the hearts of the Black Knights. Schneizel will serve Zero also. And Elizabeth will be out of sight and mind. With this, the world will gather not for an exchange of force but for an exchange of open dialogue around one table. Mankind will be able to move forward into the future.".

Suzaku said, "And that is the Zero Requiem. We both realized it back in C's world. We knew how humanity was longing for the future.".

I said, "Hey, Suzaku. Geass power is similar to a wish, don't you think? It's a request to someone to give you the power to achieve what you can't on your own.".

Suzaku said, "A wish? No.".

I said, "Yes. And I'm going to grant a wish called Geass to all the people everywhere. For the future of the entire world. The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed. Suzaku, you're going to be a hero now. The messiah who saved the world from Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia, the enemy of the world, as Zero.".

Back To Present*

Lelouch's POV*

Suzaku whispered "Lelouch...".

I leaned over him and weakly said, "The punishment for what you've done shall be this, then. You will live on, always wearing that mask serving as a knight for justice and truth. You will no longer live your life as Suzaku Kururugi. You shall sacrifice the ordinary pleasures of your life for the benefit of the world. For eternity...".

Suzaku whispered, "This Geass, I do solemnly accept.".

I fell down by Nunnally and mentally said, "I destroy the world and create it anew.".

Third Person's POV*

Cornelia and her forces came out and Cornelia said, "Lelouch the demon is dead! Free his prisoners!".

Jeremiah smirked and said, "This isn't good. Everyone, retreat!" as he and his forces retreated and left poor Elizabeth behind.

Tohdoh asked, "Is that...? No, I think it is...".

Kallen started crying and she said, "It's Zero! It's him. It's Zero...".

Cornelia and Villeta restrained and blindfolded Elizabeth who was still knocked out.

Nunnally cried over her brother and said, "It's unfair... All I wanted and needed to be happy was to be with you and Elizabeth... How can I ever look forward to the future without you both...".

The people chanted, "Zero! Zero! Zero!".

A Few Weeks Later*

Kallen mentally said, "Well, Lelouch. The world's gotten a lot better since that eventful day. All the energy that was once expended on war has now been directed toward solving hunger and poverty. As expected, all sorts of hateful and evil deeds have been blamed on you. Maybe that's because people find it a lot easier to accuse the person with a name rather than a piece of technology called Damocles. Perhaps that's putting it too simply. But whatever the reason, the world is free of the past and it's finally able to move forward into the future now. I wonder if you're laughing right now about how everything went according to your elaborate strategy. Nevertheless, there're still plenty of problems we have to work out for ourselves. But even so...".

In The Prison*

Elizabeth's POV*

I was blindfolded, my entire body wrapped up so I couldn't move, and left in a cell to rot for all my crimes.

I leaned my head on the wall and started crying again.

I mentally asked, "How could you do this to me? I was one of your family? I was one of the only ones who believed in what we were setting out to do?".

As I wept for my horrible brother, I heard someone knock at the window.

I angrily said, "Whoever it is, go away and let me die in peace.".

Cornelia's voice spoke to me and said, "I can't do that.".

I relaxed into the wall and asked, "Have you come to give me some sort of talking down to for my actions as One?".

Cornelia said, "Not quite." as the doors to my cell opened.

I asked, "Is it lunchtime, or is it dinner, whichever it is I can't tell anymore?".

I heard Nunnally say, "Hello, big sister.".

My heart ached as I looked in the direction of her voice.

Nunnally said, "I came to say goodbye.".

I looked away and asked, "Abandoning me as well?".

Nunnally said, "No. I have to fix the mess you and big brother made.".

I relaxed my head on the wall and said, "Goodbye then." as they left.