Chapter 8: The Kyoto Group

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

2 Days After Chapter 7*

Elizabeth's POV*

I was sitting in class learning about Britannia's history.

The Teacher said, "And after the defeat at Trafalgar, Elisabeth the third found herself surrounded by revolutionaries in Edinburgh. However, with the help of Lord Britannia, she's fled to the American colonies now known as our homeland Britannia.".

I looked over and saw Kallen and Lelouch gone.

After we finished the class was finished for the day I headed for the student council room.

Shirley groaned coming in.

Shirley sat down and Milly asked, "OK. What's got you so worried. Constipated? Your monthly?".

Shirley said, "Huh? That's not it.".

I smirked and asked, "Huh... You're lonely 'cause Lelouch is gone, aren't you?".

Shirley nervously said, "Wha... It's more like Kallen is absent the same day he is... again.".

Milly said, "Oh, so carefree. While the rest of the world grapples with what happened at Narita. Suzaku's been out for two days because of that, too.".

Shirley said, "I know that! But Lelouch and Kallen absent on the same day together. That's serious.".

Milly said, "Hehehe! I envy you, Shirley. That's what I love about you.".

Shirley said, "Don't make fun of me!".

I said, "Then just tell him already, three little words, I like you!".

Shirley said, "Uh... Uh... I couldn't. I just couldn't. I mean what if...".

Milly dramatically said, "What if he rejects me, it can ruin our great friendship!" and then she started laughing.

Shirley made a frowny face and asked, "You don't have to laugh that hard, you know?".

I said, "It's comfortable, isn't it? This place now. The way we are together.".

I got a text from Lelouch telling me that I was gonna handle the Black Knights for the next few days. 

Shirley said, "That's true." and I was pulled back into the conversation.

Milly said, "Still we should prepare ourselves a bit. The fact is nothing stays the same forever, you know.".

I said, "Oh, forget it. Please don't take us too seriously. If it's bothering you why not you just ask him the next chance you get?". 

Lelouch walked in and I smirked and asked, "So, how do you feel about it on your side?

Shirley said, "Wha... Lulu?! I thought you were absent!".

Lelouch said, "Nunnally had a little fever this morning and Sayoko was busy. So, I stayed home to help.".

I said, "Must've been after I was out the door. Sorry.".

Lelouch said, "It's fine. I believe you had other matters to attend to.".

I nodded and Shirley asked, "So, is Nunna feeling better now?".

Lelouch said, "A bit.".

Lelouch turned to Milly and asked, "Madam president, those papers?".

Milly said, "All right. Make sure you organize all of them by year and class, OK?".