Chapter 17: Rivals

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Week After Chapter 16*

Elizabeth's POV*

Diethard said, "We finished picking out stuff leader candidates. Should we assign them to the Ikaruga for now?".

Lelouch said, "Yes. That leaves us with the municipal leaders.".

Diethard said, "Correct. Let's work with the intelligent section and get that setup. Now then, if you'll excuse me.".

Diethard walked out and Kallen asked, "Are you sure that we can depend on Diethard? He acts on his own like what he did with Sayoko?".

I said, "On the contrary Kallen, he's easy to read.".

Kallen hummed confused and I said, "In that man's mind he's trying to turn Zero and One into a symbol for god. Going from there you can guess what actions he'll take. Besides he has a useful talent for manipulating information.".

Kallen started fixing something and she asked, "You seriously wanna take down the Chinese Federation's capital?".

Lelouch pulled his helmet off and said, "In such a way that we won't be viewed as invaders. If we overthrow the Luoyang, we clear a lot of conditions for defeating Britannia.".

Kallen stopped and Lelouch asked, "What is it?".

Kallen blushed, fell over and landed on top of Lelouch.

I started snickering to myself as Kallen asked, "Tell me something, Lelouch. Why did you come back to us?".

Lelouch said, "Kallen when this is over, will you then return with me to Ashford. Because I'm...".

C2 said, "Tabasco?".

I looked over at her and asked, "How long have you been there?".

C2 said, "It needs Tabasco, but all we have is hot sesame oil. What should I do?".

Lelouch said, "I wouldn't know.".

Kallen said, "I wouldn't neither.".

Kaguya over the intercom said, "Master Zero! Mistress One! Please come to the Ikaruga, hurry! We've got trouble!".

I sighed standing up and heading out with Lelouch who put his helmet back on.

When we got there she filled us in on a political marriage that was about to ensue.

Lelouch asked, "What?!". 

I asked, "A political marriage?".

Kaguya said, "Yes. I received an invitation to the wedding through the Sumeragi Conglomerate. The bride to be is the empress, icon of the Chinese Federation. I'm her good friend that she wants me to attend.".

Tohdoh said, "And the groom is to be the first prince of Britannia.".

I rolled my eyes and mentally said, "Odysseus, my foolhardy older brother who's so foolish he can't do anything without having to ask Schneizel to do it.".

Rakshata said, "That one they call Odysseus.".

Diethard said, "It's too soon to activate the plan we've set up. I didn't expect that the High Eunuchs would...".

Lelouch said, "No. This is a Britannian plot.".

Ohgi asked, "What do we do under the circumstance?".

Lelouch said, "The worst possible situation.".

Tamaki said, "Oh, why worry about it? It's not as if we were involved Britannia anymore? We've been kicked out! Have you forgotten?".