Chapter 10: The White Knight

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

2 Days After Chapter 9*

Elizabeth's POV*

It was Art Week and everyone was doing their thing while I was on the phone handling some business.

Ohgi informed me that The Four Holy Swords came to us for aide because Tohdoh has been apprehended.

I said, "I see. We'll help them.".

Ohgi asked, "You sure?".

I said, "The Black Knights fight for the cause of justice. There's nothing odd about that. We'll use assembly method B-13. Take the section Knightmares via course 18. You can have Diethard handle it. Also, alert those who are to rendezvous with us.".

I hung up and C2 walked over and said, "Sorry I didn't meet with the Chinese Federation.".

I said, "Don't worry about it. Lelouch and I have already revised all of our plans with them. Making any changes in your usefulness to me will only hinder the plan. Besides, two chess pieces Lelouch and I've been wanting will be mine today. And with any luck, a third..." as I looked outside at Suzaku cleaning his clothes.

Lelouch, Suzaku, Nunnally, and I met up for lunch.

Nunnally said, "Yes, the pond does freeze solid in the winter. Although Lelouch scolded me once when he caught me skating on it with Elizabeth's help.".

Suzaku said, "We had a pond too at the Kururugi Shrine. It was small, but I used to catch Zarigani... I–I mean, crawdads, all the time.".

Nunnally asked, "You would catch crawdads? How?".

Suzaku said, "It's simple, you just tie a string to a frog's back leg.".

Nunnally asked, "Huh? Frog? As in those things that sit on lily pads and go croak?".

Suzaku said, "Yeah, but in Japanese, they go kero-kero, kero-kero.".

They both started laughing while Lelouch and I watched.

I mentally said, "If things continue at this pace and keep proceeding according to plan, Lelouch and I won't be able to stay with Nunnally any longer. That affair with Mao also drove home the fact that we need someone to protect our little sister. Whoever that person will be, if Nunnally is the one who gives him a reason to live, then...".

Lelouch said, "Suzaku, I need to... tell you–".

Lelouch was interrupted when a female soldier ran over saying, "Suzaku! Lloyd says it's urgent!".

I asked, "Who's that?".

Suzaku said, "She's a soldier.".

The female soldier asked, "Friends of yours?".

Suzaku said, "Yes.".

She said, "I'm sorry, but I need to pull Suzaku away from you for a while.".

Suzaku looked at us and I said, "Don't worry. I told you it's all right. That guy isn't going to come back here.".

Suzaku said, "Right. See you then.".

Nunnally said, "Please come again, Suzaku.".

Suzaku said, "I will.".

Lelouch stood up and said, "Suzaku! When you return, there's something Elizabeth and I want to discuss. It's an important matter.".

Suzaku said, "Uh-oh. I'm nervous. I'll talk to you both when I get back.".