Imagine For ObrienxxLahey

This imagine is for ObrienxxLahey, or Mia.
------

You and Issac were walking around town, window shopping. After about a good 30 minutes of looking around with your curly haired best friend you both got hungry. Issac said it would be better to stop at Sonic while you thought it would be better to stop at Denny's. In the end you won the small argument. Walking to Denny's Issac stopped at a shop and told you to go on without out him. You did as told and walked of thinking of the giant with a scarf.

You waited at Denny's for a table (including a game of the claw machine). "Finally Issac, what took you so long?" You said irritation lacing your voice.

"Sorry Mia I needed to pick up something for someone." Issac replied grinning.

"Your table is ready ma'm.'' The waitress said interrupting your conversation.

"Thank you." You responded when she sat you at the booth. You two ordered your meal and waited. After being tortured watching the waiters walking towards you the turning, your meal finally arrived. Halfway threw your meal Issac spoke up and interrupted the silence.

Issac took something out his pocket and placed it in front of you. He motioned for you to open it. In the box it had a necklace of half a heart that said "Mia".

Issac then pulled out the other half drone under his shirt then said, "Mia will you make the happiest man in the world and be my girlfriend?"

"I um Issac I," You said while looking at him with sad eyes "I would love to!!" You concluded.

Issac grabbed your hand from across the table then kissed it on the knuckles.

------------
Hope you enjoyed it Mia, I'm sorry or was late but stupid school teachers left us winter packets, even I'm in College. X3