Your First Date ☕

MCCALL: You walk to coffee shop where you planned to meet Scott. As soon as you see him you wave at him with a smile on your face. Once you walk in and sit down across from him. He passes you a cup of coffee. "How'd you know?" you say after you take a sip and thanking him. "I saw your cup yesterday in the library." he responds with a charming smile. How adorable you think. Little did you know there were plenty more adorable moments to come.

STILINSKI: After work you drive straight to Starbucks. You get in the line and order a Mocha Frappe. You find an empty table and sit down. After about ten minutes you hear the door slam shut. You look up only to find him. He spotted you and quickly ran up to. "S-sorry I'm late..... Had to go back to hospital-" he managed to wheeze out. "Did you run all the way here?" You said shocked. He took more deep breathes looking like he was about to puke. When he finnaly calmed down you started normally talking, only to have another date scheduled. With many more to come.

DUNBAR: You two met at Panera. When you got there you saw him sitting down patiently waiting with in front of him (insert favourite Panera food). You say down without him noticing and wanting to scare him you suddenly say "How's your ankle?" He jumped up frightened exclaiming "Y/N don't do that!!" "S-s-sorry!!" You said, well barely since you were to busy dying of laughter. "Now for real how's your ankle?" You questioned after calming down. "Fine," He took a breath before confidently saying "Now that you're here." You giggled before saying "You're so corny."

HALE: You were sitting on the couch sadly watching your dad and Stiles stress about all of the bills. You walked out wanting to burst out in tears. Suddenly you called Derek. "Hey Derek, um I've been thinking I think I'll take your offer about that movie.'' "I'll pick you up in ten." He told you right away. Soon enough his sleek black car pulled up. "I'm glad you dressed comfy." You got in the car saying "Drive Hale." "About that movie I lied." He said smirking. "Hale were are we going?'' You questioned. "Glad were on a last name basis Stilinski, and you tell me.''Derek said smirking. "How 'bout umm, Burger King?" You responded. "Deal." He responded.

----------
Sorry if it's not so great.