Show You Watch Togther

M C C A L L: You and Scott love watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Sure it may not be the most romantic or couple-y thing to do but it's like a stress reliever. All the drama and suspense has you two hooked. You start off by watching one episode, but In the end you two end up watching 20. It's just a little something you both share.

S T I L I N S K I: A show you and Stiles love to watch would be Criminal Minds. It may be a bit gruesome, bit after everything you've been through, the images have no big effect. You love watching how Hotch leads the team or how Spencer and his incredible brain help find the unsub. It would just be something you would do in a Friday night cuddled up on the sofa.

D U N B A R: The show you two watch is Modern Family. There's nothing better then watching Modern Family after dealing with something supernatural. The comedy in the show helps not revering the event that happened a few hours ago. It makes you feel like you're a normal teenage couple.

H A L E: The show you two watch is The Walking dead. This show has the two of you absolutely hooked. You sit down every Sunday night waiting for the new episode to air. You spend that time eating snacks and watching all the action that goes on. It helps you two just forget about the supernatural, at least for one hour.