Song Preference

Night Changes-One Direction

Scott: "Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes"

Your life and Scott's changed over night. After that night in the woods you were introduced to the supernatrual. One moment you would be having an excellent date in the blink of an eye it could have been crashed by a monstrous alpha, a Kanima, an alpha pack, a lunatic Darach, and maybe even Supernatrual Assassins. When you really get into deep thought about it it's kinda funny how your life changed almost every school year. Though in the end it all worked out. Especially due to you having your amazing True Alpha.

Stiles: "Everything that you ever dreamed of disappearing when you wake up"

Stiles was always afraid of waking up and not finding you there. The reason was that he was always the underdog. Every time you went out he would be insecure. Stiles would make sure to kiss you, hug you, and called you stuff like honey, baby girl, dream girl et cetera. Though in the end he was always the one to take you home.

Liam: "But there's nothing to be afraid of even when the night changes"

When Liam first got the bite you would be scared of him hurting you. Though every single time he reassured nothing would happen. He never let you near him during the full moons. The only person you were near the full moon was Scott. You usually stayed due to Liam wanting you safe. But at the end you knew Liam would never hurt you.

Derek: "Were only getting older baby"

Let's be honest you and Derek weren't exactly teenagers anymore. Both of you were now mature, but sometimes you didn't exactly show it. You were always afraid of growing up. Not wanting you were forced to grow up fast with all the supernatrual. Not saying you don't love Derek you had been a supernatrual since birth. You both knew at some point you were to grow up. You just expected it later.