Imagine for tayna_marie12

This imagine is for tanya_marie12 the contest winner.
------
You and Derek have been dating for 3 years today. Earlier today he called you saying to dress casual and comfy. You decided on a black skater skirt with a floral crop top that stopped right above your belly button. An hour later with your hair straightened, and eyeliner with mascara and a bit of blush you heard the doorbell ring. You quickly ran down the stairs knowing it was Derek.

"Hey, sour wolf." You said greeting him with a smile.

"Tayna you look beautiful." Derek responded charmingly.

You looked down at the floor with red cheeks.
"Thanks, babe. Should we get going?'' You responded.

He nodded linking his hand with yours.

"So we're are we going?" You question.

"The movie theatre, I know you have been dying to watch the movie The Fault In Our Stars."

------ At the screening room

About halfway in the movie, you felt something hard while reaching in the popcorn. You pulled out an engagement ring with a note attached to it saying "Tayna will you make me the happiest werewolf in the world and marry me?" You looked at Derek with tears threatening to spill. "YES, YES A MILLION TIMES YES.'' Everyone was shushing you but you couldn't care less.

--------
Sorry it was short Tayna I didn't really have an idea to write about.