Violet Wakes Up

Hello My Most Awesome, Amazing, Lovely Carrots!

I'm Gonna Dedicate This Chapter To @purplezebras111.

She Is The Sweetest Little Carrot There Can Be :).

ENJOY CARROTS!!! :D!!!~

~Harry's View~

Lou Just Walked Out Of The Room With Nikki In His Arms? What In The World Is That Doncaster Boy Doing? The Boys And I Have Been Waiting For Them To Come Back From Where Ever They Are. Suddenly I Heard Another Voice.

"Where Am I? And Wheres Nikki?" The Girlish Voice Said.

I Turn Around To See Nikki's Best Friend That Fainted Sitting There Looking Confused. She Finally Noticed The Lads And I Were In The Room, She Screamed.

"Shhh! Quiet Down Love!" I Told Her While Holding My Hand Over Her Mouth.

She Was Saying Stuff But I Couldn't Understand What She Was Saying Because My Hand Was Muffling Everything She Was Saying.

"Now, If I Take My Hand Of Your Mouth Promise Me You Wont Scream Ok?" I Told Her.

She Nodded Slowly. She Was Just Staring At Me Like I'm The Last Cookie On A Plate. I Slowly Took My Hand Off Of Her Mouth.

"Wheres Nikki?" She Asked.

"Shes With Lou." I Told Her.

A Weird Look Crossed Her Face. It Looked Like She Was Annoyed.

"Are You Ok Love?" I Asked.

The Look That Was On her Face Went Away And Was Replaced With A Nice Smile.

"I'm Wonderful Harry." She Answered.

There Was Something Not Right About Her And I Knew It.

I Noticed Liam, Niall, And Zayn Weren't In The Room Anymore. I Wanted To Go Look For Them But I Thought I Should Stay With Violet So She Wouldn't Get Frightened. Violet Finally Stood Up And Went Over To The Window And Was Just Looking At It.

"Everything Alright?" I Asked Her.

"Why Cant I See Anything?" She Asked Panicking.

"Uh, Were Kinda Snowed In." I Said Nervously.

A Smirk Appeared Across Her Face. Then She Turned Back To The Window. Now She's Kind Of Freaking Me Out.

Liam, Zayn, And Niall Finally Come Back.

"Where Were You Guys?" I Asked Sounding Annoyed.

"Niall Wanted To Go See The Stage, So We Went With Him." Liam Said. 

"Who's That?" Niall Said Pointing To The Girl.

"That's Violet, Nikki's Best Friend." I Told Him.

We All Sat Back Down On Our Beanbags Waiting For Lou And Nikki To Came Back From Where Ever They Were.

~Nikki's View~

We Stood There For What Seemed Like For Ever Rocking Back And Forth In Each Others Arms. I Didn't Mind It Though. Lou Was Just Looking At Me. My Head Was On His Shoulder. My Face was In The Crook Of His Neck. He Was Rubbing His Hand Up And Down My Back. I Couldn't Stop Smiling. He Was So Amazing And I Didn't Just Have A Crush On Him, I'm In Love With Him.

Suddenly Someone Busted Through The Door. I Screamed And Louis Held Me Tighter.

"Nikki!" Violet Screamed. 

"Violet! Your Finally Awake." I Squealed.

"Yeah, I See You Found Lou." She Said Sounding Annoyed.

"Violet Are You Ok?" I Asked.

"Yeah, I'm Wonderful." She Said Dully.

I Let Go Of Lou And Grabbed Violet's Wrist. I Pulled Her In The Hallway And Slammed The Door Shut.

"What Is Your Problem!" I Whisper Shouted.

"I Want Lou." She Said Flatly.

"B-But You Said I Can Have Him." I Said Tearing Up A Little.

"Too Bad, He Isn't Your Property." She Said.

I Couldn't Manage To Say Anything To Her. I Was So Choked Up In Tears I Didn't Know What To Do. She Smirked Evilly And Walked Away. I Watched Her Walk Away.

What A Backstabber!

I Opened Up The Door And Ran To The Couch. I Flopped Down On It And Cried In The Pillows. Louis Sat Down Next To Me And Put Their Hand On My Shoulder.

"Nikki, Are You Ok Love?"

I Shook My Head No.

He Grabbed Me And Picked Me Up Bridal Style.

"Nikki, What's Wrong?" He Said Looking Concerned.

"Its Nothing Lou." I Said Quietly.

"You Sure?" He Asked Softly.

His Face Was Like An Angel's. His Face Was So Apologetic And Caring. His Blue Eyes Were Sparkling Brighter Than Ever. He Looked So Innocent. His Hair Fell Perfectly To The Side. He Was Amazing. I Just Couldn't Understand Why He Would Like A Girl Like Me. Just A Girl With Blonde Hair, Green Eyes. He Could Date A Model Even. Why Would He Like Me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo Carrots! :3!

How Was The Chapter?

That Wasn't My Drama Chappy Even Though There Was Some In It. Anyways, This Was Dedicated To @purplezebras111 Because She Was Sweet And She Fanned And Voted For My Story.

My First Fan Too!

Thanks @purplezebras111.

See You Next Update My Amazayn Carrots ;D!

~A.A