Quiet Christmas Eve Evening

Recap:

"I-I Had No Idea Lou. She Never Told Me Her Mum Passed." I Mumbled.

His Face Softened Up A Bit. He Looked Over At Nikki. The Poor Girl Has Been Through A Lot And I Made It Worse. At Least She Still Has Her Dad.

"She Have A Dad?" I Asked Louis.

His Lips Turned Down Into A Sad Frown.

"The Dad Left Her And Her Mum When She Was Young." He Said Quietly.

I Had No Idea Any Of This Happened. I Feel Like The Most Horrible Person On Earth.

"Do You Think She Will Forgive Me And That We Can Get Back Together?" I Asked Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis View~

"Uh, I Don't Know Harry." I Said Nervously. He Looked At Me Weird Then Walked Over And Sat Next To Me.

"Or Do You Think She Wouldn't Want Me Anymore And Want One Of You Guys?" He Asked. My Eyes Widened And Harry Noticed It.

"You Hiding Something Lou?" He Asked Me. Harry Always Knew When I Was Lying, That's Why I Never Got Away With Much When He Was Around.

"Nope. Not A Thing." I Said And Smiled.

"Lou, Tell Me Now." He Said Sternly.

"Please Don't Hurt Me When I Tell You Okay?" I Said Nervously. He Nodded His Head Slowly And His Eyebrows Were Raised.

"Well, When You Were Getting Yelled At By Zayn. Nikki Was Frightened And I Was Holding Her. She Remembered What I Wanted For My Birthday, Which Was A Special Lady. And She Asked If She Could Be My Present And I Told Her Yes. And Now Here We Are In This Point In Time." I Said Quickly. Harry's Mouthed Already Was Dropped Open And It Was Still Hanging There. He Was Staring At Me Intently.

"Harry?" I Choked Out.

"So, Your Dating Her Now?" He Asked Emotionless. His Mouth Was In A Thin Line, His Eyes Were Glued On Me, I Was Sooo Scared To See What He Said.

"Yeah." I Mumbled.

"That's Good Lou. You Can Treat Her Right." He Said. I Was Shocked. He Had A Warm Smile On His Face. Not One Bit Of Anger On His Face.

"You're Not Mad?" I Asked Him.

"Why Would I Be Mad Louis? You Make Her Happy And That's All I Could Ask For" He Said While Smiling. "You Deserve Her Lou."

I Looked Over At Nikki, She Was Peacefully Sleeping Next To Zayn. I Smiled, She Was So Beautiful And She Didn't Even Know It.

I Looked Back At Harry, He Was Staring Off Into Space.

"Haz?" I Asked Him.

"What BooBear?" He Answered.

"Wanna Make Hot Chocolate For Everyone?" I Said While Smiling.

"Yes!" He Squealed While Pulling Me Into The Kitchen.

~~~

We Finally Gathered Up All Of The Ingredients For The Hot Chocolate. Harry Was Checking To Make Sure We Had Everything.

"Can We Start Making Them Now?" I Whined In His Ear.

"Yeah Lou, Put The Milk Into A Pot The Onto The Stove." He Ordered Me. I Quickly Poured All Of The Milk Into The Pot And Onto The Stove. I Made Sure The Temperature Was On Low So It Wouldn't Warm Up Too Fast. Harry Was Concentrated On Reading The Back Of The Package So He Knew How Many Packets Of Cocoa Powder To Put In.

"2 1/2 Cups Of Cocoa Powder Lou." He Ordered Me.

I Carefully Measured Out The Cocoa Powder And Put It Into The Pot And Stirred It Until It Was Brown. It Started To Smell Really Good.

"Keep It On There For 3 More Minutes Then We Can Take It Off." Harry Informed Me.

I Kept My Focus On The Pot And Kept Stirring It While Harry Looked For Whipped Cream And Marshmallows.

~~~

When The Hot Chocolate Was Done Cooking We Filled The Bottom Of The Cups With Whipped Cream Then Put The Hot Cocoa In. Then We Put In The Marshmallows. I Stuffed A Few In My Mouth And Started Laughing.

"Are You Okay Louis?" Harry Asked Questioningly.

"CHUBBY BUNNY!" I Screamed And All Of The Marshmallows That Were In My Mouth Ended Up All Over Harry. His Hair Had Marshmallows Sticking Out Of It. His Shirt Had Marshmallow Polka Dots. His Pants Were Covered With The Marshmallows. Harry Looked Up And Glared At Me.

"Frosty The Snowman?" I Said Softly.

"No, Its Harry The Marshmallow." He Said While Laughing. I Started Laughing Along With Him And We Couldn't Stop.

"What's Going On Here?" Liam Said From Behind Us With Niall And Zayn By His Side. We Both Went Dead Silent And Looked At Him.

"We Are Making Hot Chocolate For Everyone." I Said Smiling.

"I Don't Think That Is All That Your Doing." Niall Said Gesturing To Harry. I Looked At Harry And He Looked At Me. We Both Bursted Out Laughing. The Other 3 Boys Just Stared At Us Like We Were Mad.

"Can I Have Some Hot Chocolate?" Niall Squealed.

"Go Into The Lounge And We Shall Serve You." Harry Said In A Posh Voice. The Boys Went Off To The Lounge And Harry Grabbed Some Cookies To have With The Hot Cocoa.

"Got Everything?" I Asked Harry. He Nodded And We Started Off To The Lounge.

After The Awkward Silence Of Walking In The Hallway, We Walked Into Loud Laughing And Talking.

All The Of The Boys Were Talking And Laughing. Nikki Was Sitting On The Windowpane Looking At The Snowy Blankness. I Bet She Was Thinking Of Her Mum Already.

"HOT CHOCOLATE! GET YOUR FRESH AND WARM HOT CHOCOLATE HERE!!" Harry Screamed.

All Of The Boys And Nikki Looked At Us. Niall Was The First To Shoot Up And Out Of The Beanbag To Get A Cup Of It And A Few Cookies. Then Came Zayn Then Liam. Harry Took A Cup And Some Cookies After That. I Took The Two Cups And The Last Remaining Cookies Over By Nikki And Sat Down By Her.

"You Want A Cup?" I Asked Her. She Nodded And Took One. I Smiled At Her. She Occasionally Took Sips And Continued To Stare Into The White Blankness. I Pulled Her Onto My Lap And Hugged Her Tightly. She Gasped When I Did Because She Probably Wasn't Expecting It.

"You Okay Love?" I Whispered Into her Ear. She Shivered As I Spoke Into Her Ear.

"Y-yeah Lou." She Said And Smiled. I Gently Stroked Her Hair And Leaned Back So She Would Be More Comfortable. After Awhile I Looked Around And Saw That Everyone Was Peacefully Sleeping. I Decided To Close My Eyes For A Bit. I Just Ended Up Falling Into A Deep Sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo Carrots :D!

Haven't Seen You Guys In Awhile.

Nice To See You Again ;3.

Hope You Enjoyed. 

Might Not Update Fast, School Is Getting More Stressful As The Year Goes On.

See Ya Soon Carrots :3. 

Keep Being FabLouis ;3! 

~A.A