Concert Time

Recap:

We Sat There In Comfortable Silence As We Finished Our Drinks. I Glanced At The Clock on The Wall, It Was Time To Go.

"Ready To Roll?" Christy Said While Throwing Her Cup Away. I Nodded And Did The Same.

"BYE JUSTIN! WE'RE LEAVING!" She Shouted At her Brother Who Was All The Way Across The Room. Justin Looked Over at Us Then Waved And Mouthed "Have Fun."

We Practically Ran Back Into Christy's Car. She Whipped Out Of The Driveway And Onto the Road Leading To the Arena They Were Preforming In.

I'm Actually Going to See Louis Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nikki's View~

We Pulled Into The Arena's Driveway And All You Could See Were Directioners Everywhere. I Pulled My Seat Belt A Little Tighter, Scared That We Were Going To Crash Into Something. Christy Had Her Concentration Face On, Watching The Road Cautiously, To Make Sure She Doesn't Run Anyone Over.

"WATCH OUT!" I Squealed While Covering My Eyes. Christy Slammed On The Brakes And We Jerked Forward Harshly. My Head Slammed Into The Dashboard. I Felt My Nose Starting To Bleed.

~Christy's View~

As Soon As We Pulled Into The Arena, People Were Everywhere. Nikki Pulled Her Seat belt Tighter, I Didn't Blame Her. I Concentrated On The Road But There Were Just So Many People. I Didn't Notice The 5 Boys Walking Out In Front Of Me With Their Hoods Pulled Over Their Head Till Nikki Screamed. I Slammed On The Brakes, Praying I Didn't Run Anyone Over. The 5 Boys Looked At Me In Horror, I Would've Too. I Swear That It Was One Direction, I Didn't Get A Good Look Because They Kept Walking. I Looked Over At Nikki And She Was Holding Her Head Back.

~Nikki's View~

"Do You Have Any Napkins In This Car?" I Asked Trying To Hold Back The Blood.

"Yeah I Do, Let Me Get Them." Christy Said Quickly While looking Through The Glove box.

"Hurry!" I Squealed As The Blood Started To Drip Down My Arm.

"Got Them!" She Exclaimed While Grabbing My Nose With The Napkins.

"Thanks." I Said And Rolled my Eyes.

"At least We Were In A Parking Spot." Christy Said While Giggling.

We Both Got Out Of The Car While Christy Came And Grabbed My Arm To Guide Me Since My Nose Was Still Bleeding.

"Wait Here, I Forgot Something In The Trunk." She Said As She Ran To the Back Of The Car To Get Whatever She Was Getting.

Christy Came Back With A Poster In Hand While She Grabbed My Arm Again And Guided Me To The Front.

"Can I See It?" I Asked Christy As I Took The Napkins Off my Nose, It Was Done Bleeding.

"No, It's Bad Luck To Have Someone See Your Poster Before The Concert Starts." She Said While Laughing.

Whenever Christy Got Nervous She Starts Laughing Randomly, Is It Because She Was Going To The Concert Or What Is On That Poster. I Put Those Thoughts Into The Back Of My Mind As We Finally Got To the Front Of The Arena.

I Started To Get Nervous. Will Louis Or The Other Boys See Me? Would They Even Remember Me? I Pushed Those Thoughts To The Back Of My Mind As Well.

Christy Pulled Me Through The Crowd To The Front By The Ropes. I Was A Little Shorter Than Her Now That She Was In Heels So I Hid Behind Her.

"Nikki, If You Stay Behind me You Wont Be Able To See Them." Christy Said While Pulling Me Out From Behind Her.

"They Wont Be Able To See Me Either." I Said While Ducking Down A Bit.

"Forget About Them And What They Did, Just Have Fun With Your Best Friend." Christy Said Smiling At Me And Holding My Hand.

"Okay, Only For You." I Said And Stood Next To Her Instead Of Behind Her.

I Was Chatting With Christy Till Everyone Started Screaming. They're Here. I Turned Around And They Were Stepping Out Of The Limo. My Breathing Quickened As I Watched Them Step Out. Out Was Liam, Then Niall, Then Zayn, Then Harry, Then Louis. My Heart Was Beating So Fast When He Stepped Out I Thought I Was Going To Have A Heart Attack.

His Smile Is As Bright As Ever, Eyes Shining A Bright Blue, He Got A Bit Taller Since The Last Time I Saw Him, But Still The Louis I Loved From Before.

As The Boys Got Closer To The Door, They Also Got Closer To Us. I Stood There, Frozen. I Didn't Want To Draw Any Attention To Myself.

"I LOVE YOU NIALL!" Christy Screamed Over Everyone. Niall Looked Towards Christy And Smiled. Then He Looked At Me. I Was About To Pass Out. Niall Saw Me and Kept Looking At Me A Little Longer Then Just Went Inside.

"Christy! Niall Saw Me!" I Said While Frowning.

"Well, He Probably Thought You Looked Good!" She Said While Nudging Me With Her Elbow. I Blushed A Bit.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP!" The Security Guard Boomed. Everyone Got Quiet.

"GO IN IN AN ORDERLY LINE, THE BARRICADES WILL LEAD YOU TO THE ARENA. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY." He Boomed.

I Was Chuckling When He Said To Go In In A Orderly Line. We All Know That Wasn't Going To Happen. As I Was Thinking People Started To Push. Christy Grabbed My Wrist And Pulled Me Through The Crowd. We Got To The Ticket Booth And The Guy Nodded For Us To Go In. Christy And I Ran Down The Isle To Our Front Row Seats.

"That Was A Rush!" Christy Said While Giggling.

"Yeah, You Excited?" I Asked

"Well, I'm Not Going To Not Be Excited." She Said And Rolled Her Eyes. All Of The Directioners And Whatnot Started To Fill The Arena. As The Arena Was Filled, The Lights Started To Dim. Everyone Started Screaming.

The Beginning Video For The Tour Started Playing. Everyone Was Screaming The Whole Time. Wow, These Boys Can Really Do Things To People. The Video Was Finally Over And Smoke Started To Fill The Stage. Suddenly All 5 Boys Popped Up Out Of Nowhere.

I Swear My Ears Were Bleeding Because All Of The Screaming. The Boys Were All Wearing White With Their Hair In Their Usual Hairstyles. I Was Smiling Like An Idiot. They've All Changed A Bit.

Zayn Has His Normal Quiff But There Was No Streak In it This Time. He Looks More Grown Up.

Niall Got His Braces Off And His Teeth Were Beautiful. His Hair Was Messy But It Suited Him.

Harry Got A Bit Taller And His Hair Was Straighter But It Still Had His Wonderful Chocolate Curls.

Liam Had His Hair Cut Into A Buzz Cut And Was Taller Also.

But Louis, Was Still My Louis. As I Was Standing There Watching Him, I Forgave Him.

During The Time I Was Thinking, Christy Pulled Out Her Poster And Put It Up. Finally, I Can See What She Wrote.

I Looked Up And I Almost Passed Out Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, Cliffhanger ;3

Sorry Guys, I Had To! :3

Sorry About The Late Update, I'm Horrible >.<
But Its Nearing The End Of The School Year And I'm Stuffed With Homework And Projects :(

But I Updated! So YAY!! :D

But Now, I Must Go Work On My Social Studies Project.

Hope You Enjoyed, And Remember To Say Please And Thank You ;3

VOTE
&
COMMENT

See You Next Time :)

~A.A